DEXTER WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
@OS_Recruiting: Dexter Williams knocked out of spring game with ankle injury #miami #canes @DexterW_22

Heard it looked bad

I'm not a doc, but I think I'd rather he have a bad ankle injury than a bad knee. You can get a bad ankle tear, like the lateral collateral ligament which often results from a very severe inversion sprain, where you step on the outside of the foot. That's a very common ankle injury. I tore that in college (not playing football). It takes a long time to heal, might require surgery, but I'd much rather have that than a bad knee. I'm just speculating though, don't know the nature of DW's injury.

Anybody with better medical knowledge please criticize my comment. I'm not an expert.

As far as the discussion earlier about Dexter Williams and Cronk. I watched Cronk's tape a while back and he won't thrill you like a Dalvin Cook, won't dazzle you with unreal moves like Joe Yearby, but a very solid hard-running back with a nose for daylight. Maybe a very reliable back like a Mike James, although maybe not as strong (he's younger, of course). If you disagree, please feel free to say so.

I just hope he takes the time to FULLY HEAL, rather than rush back to his team. Williams team planned on running him ALOT this year that is why he transferred to West Orange to play for his former coach, also playing on turf will stress that joint alot.

I am sure he wanted to earn an invite to an All American game an that may also push him to come back to soon, but if he can rehab properly I would expect an Under Armour invite would come his way.

Go Cames

Advertisement
Back