Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

Advertisement
How did this kid commit to UGA Richt but ain't committing to Miami Richt?

The **** is going on out there

Because he didn't commit to Richt. His "handler" or whatever you want to call it was on staff when he committed and Smith decommitted right after the guy left UGA (which was a few months AFTER Richt left UGA)

Looks like this will be a race between us and FSU and maybe LSU. I think LSU was too late and like Bama they haven't demonstrated that they can pass the ball effectively at a high level. No way Smith would look at Hurts and think that's the guy I'm trusting to get me the ball. Smith being quiet and not trying to draw attention to himself suggests he's mature and that he's not a frontrunner. Let's hope that "relationships" matter as much as some here think as Richt has been on him for at least two years now.

I like this kid, I hope we land him and he's been handling this situation so much better then other recruits.

Looks like this will be a race between us and FSU and maybe LSU. I think LSU was too late and like Bama they haven't demonstrated that they can pass the ball effectively at a high level. No way Smith would look at Hurts and think that's the guy I'm trusting to get me the ball. Smith being quiet and not trying to draw attention to himself suggests he's mature and that he's not a frontrunner. Let's hope that "relationships" matter as much as some here think as Richt has been on him for at least two years now.

Props to the kid for not being afraid of depth charts but 3 5* wrs (Jeudy, Ruggs and Smith) possibly going to a s.hitty passing school in the same class is madness.

Advertisement
He took a visit, who cares. I expect Richt's relationship with him to trump whatever FSU has done. Glad we got the last and final say.

Advertisement
fsu insiders are pros at this, they were able keep the whole visit under wraps until the last day with no outside distractions. meanwhile...

How did this kid commit to UGA Richt but ain't committing to Miami Richt?

The **** is going on out there

Because he didn't commit to Richt. His "handler" or whatever you want to call it was on staff when he committed and Smith decommitted right after the guy left UGA (which was a few months AFTER Richt left UGA)

And that "handler" is now at......Alabama.

fsu insiders are pros at this, they were able keep the whole visit under wraps until the last day with no outside distractions. meanwhile...

He tweeted he was on a trip to Florida on Sunday lol. But I get what you are saying where the shawn Davis situation could apply

Advertisement
Wow, I get on a plane and leave the US this morning and everything goes to shît when I arrive for vacay. I really never had faith in this guy coming here anyhow. Hopefully we get Thomas and all else is gravy.

Last edited:
Love how kids complain when Miami doesn't offer them fresh out the womb, yet FSU can swoop in and start a dialogue 2 weeks before NSD and its all good.

Wow, I get on a plane and leave the US this morning and everything goes to shît when I arrive for vacay. I really never had faith in this guy coming here anyhow. Hopefully we get Thomas and all else is gravy.

RVA, enjoy your time... we are not going anywhere. LOL

Advertisement
i dont get the hype about this kid still.......i would still take him but i just dont see it on film.

thumbs up.jpg

Advertisement
Back