Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

I can't wait until signing day because I truly believe mark has things sowed up more then what you guys understand I may be wrong but I'm gonna believe in what I've seen at that's coach richt knows how to recruit and win games and close

Advertisement
That doesn't sound like fsu is the runaway favorite or anything like that. Remember newsberg said Miami and lsu are legitimate threats to land him too. Smith also has visited Miami 2 times on his own dime and will visit for the 3rd time on his official visit. We have a mark richt in home, another dugans and probably brown in home and the last Ov up right before signing day. Bama is running out of spots and Henry ruggs may commit in the next week after his official visit

Advertisement
Just waiting for the "he's a silent to FSU" crap to start.......:black-cloud:

Oh ****, you beat me too it.... lol I read the whole thread thinking nobody has said it yet.... lol Maybe the thinking is we are the only ones that get the "silent" commits?

I feel the same as another poster, if he's still looking around then he's not sold on Bama. With that said we need to stay on him and few others because somebody is going to have the gas face come NSD.

What should finally seem clear to yall is Alabama isn't so high up there to him. Kid ain't no fool as I been said. This might be his reaction to all the reciever options we've moved forward with these last few weeks.

Is bama not high on his list because of numbers at WR?

That doesn't sound like fsu is the runaway favorite or anything like that. Remember newsberg said Miami and lsu are legitimate threats to land him too. Smith also has visited Miami 2 times on his own dime and will visit for the 3rd time on his official visit. We have a mark richt in home, another dugans and probably brown in home and the last Ov up right before signing day. Bama is running out of spots and Henry ruggs may commit in the next week after his official visit
Bro fsu has two commits this class for receiver correct bama has 4 maybe five so if he's truly looking for pt and unquestionably star potential Miami is the best case I'm sorry I don't think this kid is dumb from all the interviews and how he's handled his recruitment it's clear from this visit to me he's serious about moving to Florida and he's giving us the last visit and he absolutely loves Stacey coley I just see us winning him over

Advertisement
Losing Smith to Alabama or LSU wouldn't be too bad if we can land Pouncey and Thomas. But losing Smith to FSU would suck because they are weak at the receiver spot and he is an instant impact type guy. If the semenholes are our the new comp for smith, then we need to win that battle

Only Miami gets jerked around like this. Nobody else goes through what we have to go through.

I'd assumed he was a Bama lock going into this, so I don't see this as a bad thing. It shows that he's willing to be swayed and isn't necessarily all in on Bama. Now it's up to our staff to sell him on his visit.

Advertisement
I'd assumed he was a Bama lock going into this, so I don't see this as a bad thing. It shows that he's willing to be swayed and isn't necessarily all in on Bama. Now it's up to our staff to sell him on his visit.

Should be interesting to see what happens.

Advertisement
Is that what it shows? Not saying it happened with Smith's visit to FSU, but you're aware that some schools hand out big bags just to get guys to visit. When you see a guy suddenly taking a visit somewhere when there's been no talk of that school being in the picture it should make you ask why.

How did this kid commit to UGA Richt but ain't committing to Miami Richt?

The **** is going on out there

Yeah Ruggs is now a 5* and is from Alabama. Looked like the best wr at the Army game...

Advertisement
Back