Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

tDXwZIY.gif

Advertisement
Smh. Just when I felt the hoodie slowly coming off, and I was about to get up from the wall ...I had to pull that mug back down, and get right back in my d boy stance.

Dean is all Bama.
Edwards has Lou leading.
Smith secretly chumming it up with Jumbo Fish.

Nobody let Mac or Thomas do an interview for the next 2 weeks. Sky is falling all over the place and they could get hurt.

So no one thinks this is suspicious that FSU is all of a sudden on the radar where it's always been Bama, LSU and Miami the whole cycle?

Did you feel the same way about players like Paris Ford? It's crootin season, the big boys are throwing their weight and duffs around. Golden usually got owned this time of year, let's see what happens with Richt.

The difference is Paris Ford isn't even visiting us

he has enough playing time here and wants to take a trip to fswho? Recruiting is not for the weak....

Advertisement
Dean is all Bama.
Edwards has Lou leading.

Nobody let Mac or Thomas do an interview for the next 2 weeks. Sky is falling all over the place and they could get hurt.

FWIW 247 now reporting that a piece of sky recently fell on Robert Burns and he'll be out 2-3 years. =P

Meh. Remember what we always say about midweek visits? Sounds to me like he was in Florida for the basketball tournament and decided to see what FSU was about. He still has visits left to Bama and Miami, reportedly his top 2. We shall see but I still think he winds up at bama regardless of what has happened.

Advertisement
Just chill, we get the last visit. Let's see what the staff can do. Y'all act like we ain't never beat fsu for kids

They can pitch early playing time as well. Got a few starters leaving. So like Pete said just another option. Still think it's Bama

Advertisement
Relax....you know the FSU trolls are already lurking this board running back telling everyone were acting like the sky is falling....

We have more of a need than they do, I like CMR more established relationship with Smith....

In the last 2 cycles they have taken at WR

George Campbell
Auden Tate
Devante Phillips
Nyquan Murray
Keith Gavin

and currently have 2 others committed this cycle

Dean is all Bama.
Edwards has Lou leading.

- I think Dean is building suspense and will eventually flip

- Edwards is all over the place but probably between us and UF

people get way to worked up. kids have 5 free official visits if I was one of them id take all 5 even if I didn't want to go to that school why not. even if I had a top 3 of Miami, bama and lsu,

its still weird to talk about this kid like lsu has no shot being from Louisiana and all, that said I think Miami has a legit shot from what the kid says.

for me I like to wait till nds to see who comes and goes. things change from now to sd every year. kids thought to go one school sign with another it gets weird. lets wait it out and see. its fun to track but I won't get to upset at this time. **** I won't get upset at nsd, that's just me though. I now u need top 15 classes usually to compete for a ship but Michigan state has done it with classes barely in top 30 and so have others.

this class should be in top 15 by the time all is said and done . I expect next years class to be top 10 , the more Miami wins the more kids from south florida are gonna want to come play for Miami. its how it usually goes. give richt time. this isn't golden remember this guy has a history of top 5 classes at Georgia and south florida has more talent the Georgia.

Advertisement
What should finally seem clear to yall is Alabama isn't so high up there to him. Kid ain't no fool as I been said. This might be his reaction to all the reciever options we've moved forward with these last few weeks.

What should finally seem clear to yall is Alabama isn't so high up there to him. Kid ain't no fool as I been said. This might be his reaction to all the reciever options we've moved forward with these last few weeks.

So what's the word dee? Still think we get him

Dean is all Bama.
Edwards has Lou leading.

Bama dont want dean.

Advertisement
Back