Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

How did this kid commit to UGA Richt but ain't committing to Miami Richt?

The **** is going on out there

Because he didn't commit to Richt. His "handler" or whatever you want to call it was on staff when he committed and Smith decommitted right after the guy left UGA (which was a few months AFTER Richt left UGA)

I think it was his HS coach Sam Pettito now at bama....along with Pruitt ....he's the reason many believe Smith is all bama.

Advertisement
FSU throws the ball and they have a true freshman QB that is legit

Legit in the sense he's not exactly what I would call accurate... ok

Lol. That kid looked like more of a gamer as a freshman than Kaaya ever has..

Meh...Kid definitely looks like a beast going forward, but man was he dramatic...The Stacey Coley of QBs. Came out of every game at least once, got up soooo slow every play. Get your *** up kid.

Well dang. So it's Bama, FSU, and us? Are we running third now?

Doesn't matter, second place is the first loser as they say... It's going to be Bama or LSU IMO. Think it's going to be Njoku, Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey for our class. Which I'm happy with. Would like to see Stanton Truitt get in there for depth/maturity but if we land those guys we might not have room seeing as next year we are looking to have a monster WR class (he only has two years I think but it's about creating separation and # needs elsewhere , CB/DT).

Has Richt used his in home? If not it makes a lot of sense why. I really think Richt is a chess player like Saban and Jimbo. When we are all clamoring for a visit I feel like Richt knows when and why to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Well dang. So it's Bama, FSU, and us? Are we running third now?

Doesn't matter, second place is the first loser as they say... It's going to be Bama or LSU IMO. Think it's going to be Njoku, Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey for our class. Which I'm happy with. Would like to see Stanton Truitt get in there for depth/maturity but if we land those guys we might not have room seeing as next year we are looking to have a monster WR class (he only has two years I think but it's about creating separation and # needs elsewhere , CB/DT).

I think we may only take/end up with 3 this year. Njoku plus two of the aforementioned.

Relax....you know the FSU trolls are already lurking this board running back telling everyone were acting like the sky is falling....

We have more of a need than they do, I like CMR more established relationship with Smith....

In the last 2 cycles they have taken at WR

George Campbell
Auden Tate
Devante Phillips
Nyquan Murray
Keith Gavin

and currently have 2 others committed this cycle

But that's the entire depth chart just 5 scholarahip guys, and Phillips and campell are made out of glass.. Plenty of playing time to sell for a team that stil plays alot of 4 and 5 wide sets

Advertisement

Because he didn't commit to Richt. His "handler" or whatever you want to call it was on staff when he committed and Smith decommitted right after the guy left UGA (which was a few months AFTER Richt left UGA)

I think it was his HS coach Sam Pettito now at bama....along with Pruitt ....he's the reason many believe Smith is all bama.

How many disposable jobs do they have at bama to offer all these hs coaches and family members of recruits? It's insane

How many disposable jobs do they have at bama to offer all these hs coaches and family members of recruits? It's insane

It's a bunch of bullsh*t. It needs to stop........or we need to get with the program lol.

I'd assumed he was a Bama lock going into this, so I don't see this as a bad thing. It shows that he's willing to be swayed and isn't necessarily all in on Bama. Now it's up to our staff to sell him on his visit.
Is that what it shows? Not saying it happened with Smith's visit to FSU, but you're aware that some schools hand out big bags just to get guys to visit. When you see a guy suddenly taking a visit somewhere when there's been no talk of that school being in the picture it should make you ask why.

Not..
Every..
Kid..
Gets..
Paid..
OR
Receives..
Benefits...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smith is **** near a 4.0 gpa type student based on reports, hope he makes the most logical move(Miami) we will see

Advertisement
Back