Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

Wow, I get on a plane and leave the US this morning and everything goes to shît when I arrive for vacay. I really never had faith in this guy coming here anyhow. Hopefully we get Thomas and all else is gravy.

Come on... don't indulge in the madness. For onexample Newberg is no better than Ivins. For two they arent even a serious threat. All I'm gonna say from our end is he knows VERY well how important he is to us. He gets no shortage of attention. So what he went with his mother who was already with him to see fspew. He was halfway there & did it as a simple courtesy. Next week he's coming to see us with his ENTIRE family... parents,grandmother,etc. Lastly don't believe in this whole hippolito hype. He's not why he committed to Georgia. If u all need more than that then just enjoy ur misery. The wr position is going to be just fine next year. Trust me.

Advertisement
Wow, I get on a plane and leave the US this morning and everything goes to shît when I arrive for vacay. I really never had faith in this guy coming here anyhow. Hopefully we get Thomas and all else is gravy.

Come on... don't indulge in the madness. For onexample Newberg is no better than Ivins. For two they arent even a serious threat. All I'm gonna say from our end is he knows VERY well how important he is to us. He gets no shortage of attention. So what he went with his mother who was already with him to see fspew. He was halfway there & did it as a simple courtesy. Next week he's coming to see us with his ENTIRE family... parents,grandmother,etc. Lastly don't believe in this whole hippolito hype. He's not why he committed to Georgia. If u all need more than that then just enjoy ur misery. The wr position is going to be just fine next year. Trust me.

Brooklyn stand up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xavier Williams committed to bama

If youre right come signing day, you should change your avatar to a pic of your crank

If youre right come signing day, you should change your avatar to a pic of your crank

And if he's wrong?

Advertisement

It's nothing but a show. Please tell me brock that you're not gonna freak out over what an 18 kid does right now...

It's nothing but a show. Please tell me brock that you're not gonna freak out over what an 18 kid does right now...
Naw, trying to see will we still take 6 at the position next cycle. Thought he would be one of them but it's very early

Advertisement

Brooklyn stand up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously.. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] saved the start of my vacation.

:U5PyXda:

This. These are S Fla WRs man. Its not the first commitment that you want...its usually somewhere down the line of commitment #4-10 that gets the goods.

This. These are S Fla WRs man. Its not the first commitment that you want...its usually somewhere down the line of commitment #4-10 that gets the goods.

Because the last 3 Bama WR commits from SFla have all been so flaky.... lol Jeudy Ridley and Cooper all stuck with Bama from start to finish.

Pete and Liberty have been telling us this kid is all Bama. Focus for WR is all in Pope.

Advertisement

Naw, trying to see will we still take 6 at the position next cycle. Thought he would be one of them but it's very early

What made you think he would be one of them?

Yeah this kid rolled up like 20 deep to his OV with LSU. If that also happens with us, then that just shows you how seriously we are in it. Lets see if he takes his entire family with him down to Bama.

That Racey McRath or whatever the **** his name is looks like he is going to LSU.
And that Ruggs dude is going to Alabama, giving them two 5* WRs. Needless to say that would be a ******* terrible place to go with not just 1 other 5* WR you have to beat out in your own class, but two!

I've been said this is a LSU-Miami race. Its just the only thing that makes sense.

He's gunna be a Cane along with Jeff Thomas.

From what dee said last week or week before last

Advertisement

Do yourself a favor and don't worry about 2018 recruiting until at least Paradise Camp, regardless who commits where.

Do yourself a favor and don't worry about 2018 recruiting until at least Paradise Camp, regardless who commits where.
I'm not worried about 2018 lol, I'm still anxious to see how we close this class up

And if he's wrong?

Then 2 pictures of his crank.

All this was is bama telling kids where there numbers are & if they want in for next year now is the time to prove it. We're still in GREAT shape with Xavier. Just give it time.

Advertisement
Back