Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

You know what; imma slide the hoodie back for a second. I don't ever say this, but I'm confident we get Smith. Why? B/c [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said so.

I don't jock posters, but unless blood got a crystal ball or something, he's been on point regarding everything, including beating Pete to the punch on a few things. Obviously he's much more connected to the program than many of us are. He spoke out on Grace and AQM waaaaaay before it came to fruition, and told me specifically that it was way deeper than what was being reported. End result? They were, indeed, kicked off the team. He had a thread entitled "Sayonara" and it named dropped players, players who were still listed on the active roster. Posters came for him, saying that the kids he named have not been reported to transfer and they were still listed; 1 1/2 weeks later, Gus is gone. Rumors are that Jenkins will soon be gone, as well (although he keeps going back and forth). So when [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said, F all the drama surrounding Smith, I only post what I know, he'll be a Cane....I mean, I dunno. You gotta roll w his intel right now. Hoodie's not all the way off, but Brooklyndee is like 3-3 right now, so I had to see what sunshine he spittin'

I feel there is a difference between those on the team and actions that actually took place versus the whims and decisions of a high school kid. These kids often lie to either keep people happy or to keep them off their back or even sometimes they themselves don't even know. Maybe he's right, maybe he's not but recruiting is just.... well, recruiting.

I hope he comes but I'm not holding my breath.

If we were to get him, and close with McFarland and Thomas to go with Perry. That is one great offensive haul. Would have been nice to get Herbert and/or Slaton to go with Donaldson though.

I definitely feel that...and u make a really good point. That's y the hoodie is pulled back, it's not off. Lol.

Advertisement
You know what; imma slide the hoodie back for a second. I don't ever say this, but I'm confident we get Smith. Why? B/c [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said so.

I don't jock posters, but unless blood got a crystal ball or something, he's been on point regarding everything, including beating Pete to the punch on a few things. Obviously he's much more connected to the program than many of us are. He spoke out on Grace and AQM waaaaaay before it came to fruition, and told me specifically that it was way deeper than what was being reported. End result? They were, indeed, kicked off the team. He had a thread entitled "Sayonara" and it named dropped players, players who were still listed on the active roster. Posters came for him, saying that the kids he named have not been reported to transfer and they were still listed; 1 1/2 weeks later, Gus is gone. Rumors are that Jenkins will soon be gone, as well (although he keeps going back and forth). So when [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said, F all the drama surrounding Smith, I only post what I know, he'll be a Cane....I mean, I dunno. You gotta roll w his intel right now. Hoodie's not all the way off, but Brooklyndee is like 3-3 right now, so I had to see what sunshine he spittin'

Can't be mad at this or disagree. I'm with you. Dee says Smith comin, he comin.

That said, [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], any chance Bama gets him to not visit us when he's there this weekend? That's my fear.

I just can't see that happening. Dugans has been with him since Monday & his whole family. Today he's with Thomas but he'll slide back before the weeks through. Money can change anything obviously but from what I've seen & heard his family raised him better than that. This is a good kid. As of now the plan is for his whole family to be here next week. I know we're real confident where we stand with him.

That said, [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], any chance Bama gets him to not visit us when he's there this weekend? That's my fear.

I just can't see that happening. Dugans has been with him since Monday & his whole family. Today he's with Thomas but he'll slide back before the weeks through. Money can change anything obviously but from what I've seen & heard his family raised him better than that. This is a good kid. As of now the plan is for his whole family to be here next week. I know we're real confident where we stand with him.

his whole family going to Bama too?

Appreciate the info!

I feel there is a difference between those on the team and actions that actually took place versus the whims and decisions of a high school kid. These kids often lie to either keep people happy or to keep them off their back or even sometimes they themselves don't even know. Maybe he's right, maybe he's not but recruiting is just.... well, recruiting.

If we were to get him, and close with McFarland and Thomas to go with Perry. That is one great offensive haul. Would have been nice to get Herbert and/or Slaton to go with Donaldson though.
It's not at all that they lie. You gotta remember first & foremost these are children making in most instances the biggest decision of their lives. It's only natural that they go back & forth on that. These are grown men with tongues of gold that know what a young impressionable kid in their position wants to here. When you throw in the unethical & downright dirty parts in this game it's common sense kids question their decisions. It can easily change from one moment to the next. That's where everyone having common sense has to come into the equation. Until the fax machine goes off nothing is set in stone. All I can say is while all this time everyone has been saying this & that about him he's BEEN a silent to us & he constantly reaffirms that with the staff. Staff feels he's ours to lose. With that being said there's been several things I've noticed since that **** flood that have really had me questioning his intentions. Haven't seen that in awhile but it happened then all the same.

Advertisement

It's not at all that they lie. You gotta remember first & foremost these are children making in most instances the biggest decision of their lives. It's only natural that they go back & forth on that. These are grown men with tongues of gold that know what a young impressionable kid in their position wants to here. When you throw in the unethical & downright dirty parts in this game it's common sense kids question their decisions. It can easily change from one moment to the next. That's where everyone having common sense has to come into the equation. Until the fax machine goes off nothing is set in stone. All I can say is while all this time everyone has been saying this & that about him he's BEEN a silent to us & he constantly reaffirms that with the staff. Staff feels he's ours to lose. With that being said there's been several things I've noticed since that **** flood that have really had me questioning his intentions. Haven't seen that in awhile but it happened then all the same.

I'll bite and play devil's advocate: what do you say to guys with sauce like Tweed who assure everyone he's a silent ELSEWHERE?

Yo! You slide the hoodie back for BrooklynDee but not for your boy? **** bruh! Thought we was down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way don't give up your hope on that oline just yet & add Harley into your wish list since you'll stay positive. Who knows right...
:newman:

his whole family going to Bama too?

Not from what I was told. Bama isn't the real threat here from what staff feels it's lsu that worries us.

Advertisement

Yo! You slide the hoodie back for BrooklynDee but not for your boy? **** bruh! Thought we was down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only makes sense that explayers be in the know, unlike the last 2 regimes where explayers were outcasted and schmucks who would kiss the insecure coaches' assss were in the know

What are some of the things you noticed that makes you question his intentions?

I'll bite and play devil's advocate: what do you say to guys with sauce like Tweed who assure everyone he's a silent ELSEWHERE?

The few people on here that I **** with know my thoughts on this. I'm not gonna go back & forth either. With that in mind all I really care to say is some people are simply calculating. They sit back & use a little bit of common sense to play on people's fears... also some people might wanna look into what a handler really does. Don't see too many of those around a kid once his offers are in place because at that point his job is done. Do they Still have a relationship, sure but so does their pop Warner coach & that don't make them insiders either.lmao

Remind me about this question after signing day & I'll answer it for you. A lil tricky right now.

Advertisement

Remind me about this question after signing day & I'll answer it for you. A lil tricky right now.

I see your work, playboy..... You got me lamping in my '64!!

From what dee said last week or week before last

All this was is bama telling kids where there numbers are & if they want in for next year now is the time to prove it. We're still in GREAT shape with Xavier. Just give it time.

Doubt it. Bama has been getting these sofl wrs to stick.

We're never in "GREAT" shape going against their cash, but we got them right where we want them ;)

...smh.

My g. You feel free to stick with that outlook if that's what you wanna do. At a certain point reality is gonna have to kick in for you & you'll realize were no longer in the past. You live in the present to better your future.

Lmao, whatever. Jeudy is close enough to the present as it gets. I remember sunshine pumpers insisting that he was going to flip but disappeared when it didn't happen.

Until we start seeing sofl players decommit from them, like Burns did years ago, I choose to rather see it to believe it. We have a lot of Nostradumeses on this board that look like Nostradumbasses around signing day.

As far as the lecture about living in the future, when is Richt going to unleash his playbook? Next season?

You're unfortunately just the typical blasphemous troll on here. If you're honestly stupid enough to think a kid like jeudy applies to this conversation when it has been said as a factual basis the previous staff didn't recruit him at all than you deserve the misery you live in. Not too mention your tiresome line about the playbook. You're absolutely right. We didn't open up the playbook at all throughout the year. We were averaging what we averaged by sheer luck from the same watered down calls. Because clearly we can run whatever we want. Who cares if the qbs has the time to let the play develop & the routes be ran. You sir are simply a joke.

Advertisement
For Official Visits, do all official visitors have plenty of contact with each other during the visit? In other words, are there planned activities that all visiting recruits take part in together? It is nice to see that N'Koski will be taking his visit with Devonta.

IN large part yes. Obviously there's academic things they do separately & face time with your position coach & richt etc is separate. But like your tours,photo sessions,walking the field,locker room,player intros bball games etc is done as a group.

By the way don't give up your hope on that oline just yet & add Harley into your wish list since you'll stay positive. Who knows right...

Bro, if we get all those kids, Miami is in the playoffs in 2 years. I want to believe but Golden has damaged me.

Bro, if we get all those kids, Miami is in the playoffs in 2 years. I want to believe but Golden has damaged me.

This is the greater problem & it's what's so frustrating about this fan base also. Yes it's a given for basically the last ten years we've been refugees from the football world. We've grown accustomed to horrible coaching from the ground up. Horrible recruiting,GameDay mismanagement, no player development etc etc.that's not only Golden's staff but onions too & in large part cokers as well. We as a fanbase made national asses out of ourselves & scared off most big name coaches by flying a dumb *** banner over & over. We insisted in change from the ground up & we got it... the president,the ad,the bot all made a huge commitment to this program. We went out & spent in ways that none of us could ever see coming. We threw money at every weakness we could. Yet still yall ****** people complain. Give it some time & I'm sure we'll all be perfectly happy. Real change doesn't take place overnight fellas

Tweed's not a UM connection. He's a connection to Lingard, Tiny Tim, and Jeudy.

Dee knows what flows at UM.

Advertisement
Back