Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

You know what; imma slide the hoodie back for a second. I don't ever say this, but I'm confident we get Smith. Why? B/c [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said so.

I don't jock posters, but unless blood got a crystal ball or something, he's been on point regarding everything, including beating Pete to the punch on a few things. Obviously he's much more connected to the program than many of us are. He spoke out on Grace and AQM waaaaaay before it came to fruition, and told me specifically that it was way deeper than what was being reported. End result? They were, indeed, kicked off the team. He had a thread entitled "Sayonara" and it named dropped players, players who were still listed on the active roster. Posters came for him, saying that the kids he named have not been reported to transfer and they were still listed; 1 1/2 weeks later, Gus is gone. Rumors are that Jenkins will soon be gone, as well (although he keeps going back and forth). So when [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said, F all the drama surrounding Smith, I only post what I know, he'll be a Cane....I mean, I dunno. You gotta roll w his intel right now. Hoodie's not all the way off, but Brooklyndee is like 3-3 right now, so I had to see what sunshine he spittin'

I feel there is a difference between those on the team and actions that actually took place versus the whims and decisions of a high school kid. These kids often lie to either keep people happy or to keep them off their back or even sometimes they themselves don't even know. Maybe he's right, maybe he's not but recruiting is just.... well, recruiting.

I hope he comes but I'm not holding my breath.

If we were to get him, and close with McFarland and Thomas to go with Perry. That is one great offensive haul. Would have been nice to get Herbert and/or Slaton to go with Donaldson though.

By the way don't give up your hope on that oline just yet & add Harley into your wish list since you'll stay positive. Who knows right...
:newman:

Bro, if we get all those kids, Miami is in the playoffs in 2 years. I want to believe but Golden has damaged me.

This is the greater problem & it's what's so frustrating about this fan base also. Yes it's a given for basically the last ten years we've been refugees from the football world. We've grown accustomed to horrible coaching from the ground up. Horrible recruiting,GameDay mismanagement, no player development etc etc.that's not only Golden's staff but onions too & in large part cokers as well. We as a fanbase made national asses out of ourselves & scared off most big name coaches by flying a dumb *** banner over & over. We insisted in change from the ground up & we got it... the president,the ad,the bot all made a huge commitment to this program. We went out & spent in ways that none of us could ever see coming. We threw money at every weakness we could. Yet still yall ****in people complain. Give it some time & I'm sure we'll all be perfectly happy. Real change doesn't take place overnight fellas

Please don't ever use logic and common sense on this board again.

On a serious note, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel and do understand that these things take time to fix.

Advertisement
You know what; imma slide the hoodie back for a second. I don't ever say this, but I'm confident we get Smith. Why? B/c [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said so.

I don't jock posters, but unless blood got a crystal ball or something, he's been on point regarding everything, including beating Pete to the punch on a few things. Obviously he's much more connected to the program than many of us are. He spoke out on Grace and AQM waaaaaay before it came to fruition, and told me specifically that it was way deeper than what was being reported. End result? They were, indeed, kicked off the team. He had a thread entitled "Sayonara" and it named dropped players, players who were still listed on the active roster. Posters came for him, saying that the kids he named have not been reported to transfer and they were still listed; 1 1/2 weeks later, Gus is gone. Rumors are that Jenkins will soon be gone, as well (although he keeps going back and forth). So when [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said, F all the drama surrounding Smith, I only post what I know, he'll be a Cane....I mean, I dunno. You gotta roll w his intel right now. Hoodie's not all the way off, but Brooklyndee is like 3-3 right now, so I had to see what sunshine he spittin'

Yo! You slide the hoodie back for BrooklynDee but not for your boy? **** bruh! Thought we was down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Dub...lol. You know ur my g, bruh. Hoodie ain't off, I'm just peepin the scene a lil mo'.

Yo! You slide the hoodie back for BrooklynDee but not for your boy? **** bruh! Thought we was down.

Come on Dub...lol. You know ur my g, bruh. Hoodie ain't off, I'm just peepin the scene a lil mo'.

Aight I think you gon like what you see. The streets are singing a different tune these days.

I feel there is a difference between those on the team and actions that actually took place versus the whims and decisions of a high school kid. These kids often lie to either keep people happy or to keep them off their back or even sometimes they themselves don't even know. Maybe he's right, maybe he's not but recruiting is just.... well, recruiting.

If we were to get him, and close with McFarland and Thomas to go with Perry. That is one great offensive haul. Would have been nice to get Herbert and/or Slaton to go with Donaldson though.

By the way don't give up your hope on that oline just yet & add Harley into your wish list since you'll stay positive. Who knows right...

Bro, if we get all those kids, Miami is in the playoffs in 2 years. I want to believe but Golden has damaged me.

This is the greater problem & it's what's so frustrating about this fan base also. Yes it's a given for basically the last ten years we've been refugees from the football world. We've grown accustomed to horrible coaching from the ground up. Horrible recruiting,GameDay mismanagement, no player development etc etc.that's not only Golden's staff but onions too & in large part cokers as well. We as a fanbase made national asses out of ourselves & scared off most big name coaches by flying a dumb *** banner over & over. We insisted in change from the ground up & we got it... the president,the ad,the bot all made a huge commitment to this program. We went out & spent in ways that none of us could ever see coming. We threw money at every weakness we could. Yet still yall ****in people complain. Give it some time & I'm sure we'll all be perfectly happy. Real change doesn't take place overnight fellas

This.. x1000

Aight I think you gon like what you see. The streets are singing a different tune these days.

We'll see Dub. This is my wish list to close out:

WR:
Harley, Thomas, Smith, Pouncey, Njoku

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S
Dean, Edwards, Henderson, Paris

This class, to go w 16, will set us up for a title in 19.

That's my wish list or something close to it. Ppl keep getting on Harley, but we need elite speed. I like Cager as our possession WR. And I think Mullins is going to be a beast, but we need the machine to keep churning. We need to see what K Winslow used to say: "This the U, we don't rebuild, we reload." We can't keep waiting for next year's class, we gotta finish strong this year so that we can solidify next year's class and so on.

Advertisement

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

That's my wish list or something close to it. Ppl keep getting on Harley, but we need elite speed. I like Cager as our possession WR. And I think Mullins is going to be a beast, but we need the machine to keep churning. We need to see what K Winslow used to say: "This the U, we don't rebuild, we reload." We can't waiting for next year's class, we gotta finish strong this year so that we can solidify next year's class and so on.

Everyone on that list is still in play except Ford. I think we can close them. Also think 2018 is our year

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

That's my wish list or something close to it. Ppl keep getting on Harley, but we need elite speed. I like Cager as our possession WR. And I think Mullins is going to be a beast, but we need the machine to keep churning. We need to see what K Winslow used to say: "This the U, we don't rebuild, we reload." We can't waiting for next year's class, we gotta finish strong this year so that we can solidify next year's class and so on.

Everyone on that list is still in play except Ford. I think we can close them. Also think 2018 is our year

Has he officially closed up shop? If so, fine, we'll smoke him and his team next year.

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

Has he officially closed up shop? If so, fine, we'll smoke him and his team next year.

Not sure it just went quiet on that front.

Please don't ever use logic and common sense on this board again.

On a serious note, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel and do understand that these things take time to fix.

Amen. Welcome to the light!

Advertisement

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

Paris,pouncey

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

Paris,pouncey

What about Pouncey? You've made your thoughts on his ability clear but Dugans visited him just hours ago.

Paris,pouncey

What about Pouncey? You've made your thoughts on his ability clear but Dugans visited him just hours ago.

i would be surprised if ford even visited.

Paris,pouncey

Me too. That's why I asked about Pouncey. He put them both in the same category as guys off the board it looks like meanwhile Dugans flew from Illinois to see him yesterday.

Advertisement

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

That's my wish list or something close to it. Ppl keep getting on Harley, but we need elite speed. I like Cager as our possession WR. And I think Mullins is going to be a beast, but we need the machine to keep churning. We need to see what K Winslow used to say: "This the U, we don't rebuild, we reload." We can't keep waiting for next year's class, we gotta finish strong this year so that we can solidify next year's class and so on.

Paris, Harley, and Herbert ain't comin. The rest we could land.

I'd be stoked with JT, Pouncey, McFarland, Dean, and Edwards

Smith and Henderson would be cherry on top.

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

Out of what u listed as not coming 1 already is & another is likely.

Paris,pouncey

Me too. That's why I asked about Pouncey. He put them both in the same category as guys off the board it looks like meanwhile Dugans flew from Illinois to see him yesterday.

Here's what yall gotta understand. Previously (ever since coker)wed get vexed with our staff cause wed put all our eggs in one basket than if things didn't go our way wed be stuck with our **** in our hands & no legit back u plan. Well as I've told yall this staff knows what they doing. Pouncey we still gotta talk to but only way he's coming is if we miss on Smith or Thomas who we both feel good about
Thomas is actually the iffy one out of those two due to an academic situation that were going over his transcripts now about. Chess not checkers.

Advertisement
Paris,pouncey

Here's what yall gotta understand. Previously (ever since coker)wed get vexed with our staff cause wed put all our eggs in one basket than if things didn't go our way wed be stuck with our **** in our hands & no legit back u plan. Well as I've told yall this staff knows what they doing. Pouncey we still gotta talk to but only way he's coming is if we miss on Smith or Thomas who we both feel good about
Thomas is actually the iffy one out of those two due to an academic situation that were going over his transcripts now about. Chess not checkers.

say u are saying if we get smith and thomas they dont take pouncey? they will have the schollys to take him

Wow, I get on a plane and leave the US this morning and everything goes to shît when I arrive for vacay. I really never had faith in this guy coming here anyhow. Hopefully we get Thomas and all else is gravy.

Come on... don't indulge in the madness. For onexample Newberg is no better than Ivins. For two they arent even a serious threat. All I'm gonna say from our end is he knows VERY well how important he is to us. He gets no shortage of attention. So what he went with his mother who was already with him to see fspew. He was halfway there & did it as a simple courtesy. Next week he's coming to see us with his ENTIRE family... parents,grandmother,etc. Lastly don't believe in this whole hippolito hype. He's not why he committed to Georgia. If u all need more than that then just enjoy ur misery. The wr position is going to be just fine next year. Trust me.

If youre right come signing day, you should change your avatar to a pic of your crank

And if he's wrong?

A pic of his crank.

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

what?

WR:

RB:
McFarland

OL:
Herbert

DB/S

what?

Harley comin, Smith likely comin... if I'm understanding it correctly.

Advertisement
Back