Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

I'm shocked to see this thread is full of bleeding vaginas.

I'll brb, going to buy some pads for the fellas

Advertisement
He should go to Bama that way he and Jeudy can split the catches Ridley got this year when they play in two years. By then one or both will be looking to transfer.
Am I the only one to think the FSU QB will never be a good passer?

He is DeeJay's ace...always has been.

Last visit, great student, religious quiet kid, loves Richt, etc.

Just wait and see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, I get on a plane and leave the US this morning and everything goes to shît when I arrive for vacay. I really never had faith in this guy coming here anyhow. Hopefully we get Thomas and all else is gravy.

RVA, enjoy your time... we are not going anywhere. LOL

Thanks Lust. I'm supposed to disconnect from the internet for a week and Wi-Fi is limited so I'm sneaking in peaks and posts on the board.

We need smith and I hope we land him. He may have a spot for bama but who knows how well they close in the next week. With already 3 receivers committed and ruggs coming too who knows what they will do

Advertisement
We need smith and I hope we land him. He may have a spot for bama but who knows how well they close in the next week. With already 3 receivers committed and ruggs coming too who knows what they will do

We'll be fine as long as we get Thomas. That dude's gonna be the most electric freshman in the country and he will have more day 1 impact here than anyone we bring in.

Advertisement
Just thinking out loud, but makes me wonder if it really is good that our local media is inside the Miami program So closely. Maybe that's why the Shawn Davis deal went south, maybe he woulda pulled a secret gank move if he didn't get blown up.and when he got blown up he backed away.Maybe the fact that every miami move is screamed from the mountaintops is a hindrance to us. I know I love the information, but all our moves are scrutinized, trolled, and beaten like dead horses and the recruits are square in the middle of it, just maybe

Just a hunch, but I think he comes. If he really is a 4.0 student then he'll know what the right and smart choice is.

Just thinking out loud, but makes me wonder if it really is good that our local media is inside the Miami program So closely. Maybe that's why the Shawn Davis deal went south, maybe he woulda pulled a secret gank move if he didn't get blown up.and when he got blown up he backed away.Maybe the fact that every miami move is screamed from the mountaintops is a hindrance to us. I know I love the information, but all our moves are scrutinized, trolled, and beaten like dead horses and the recruits are square in the middle of it, just maybe

If he were truly going to change his commitment from the Gators to UM, the release of the info through the media would not affect that decision. In the end, if you're going to bail on the Gators, you're going to disappoint them, irrespective of whenever the news got out.

And remember the way this was leaked - two outlets at the same time. this wasn't investigative reporting. UM apparently leaked it intentionally, likely to gauge his actual interest, bc they were skeptical.

I am more than a little baffled that we are getting trolled and losing a commit from our supposedly power move hire's former school, especially on top of the utterly disastrous AH recruiting. I remember the gloating that we were going to pull in all the AH studs once Rumph was hired, yet we got shutout last year and apparently are this year as well.

Honestly if it's not Bama than its us. I don't think we have to worry about any other team except LSU but even them seems to be fading.

Advertisement
Back