Devin Hester Interview

Advertisement
Nah Man....Onion hindered WW....Someone like Butch would've had WW all ACC....If Butch and company could somewhat control Webster...WW would have been a cakewalk...cause Nate was a crazy ****....
Onion is the same ******* who pulled the names off the jerseys of the 2007 team and subsequently went 5-7 and got absolutely embarrassed at Oklahoma and closed out at the Orange Bowl with a 48-0 loss to UVA. He should have never been hired and should have been dismissed after the 2007 season.

This is the same ******* who would not start Arthur Brown who then transferred to K State and became Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year in 2011 and Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year in 2012.

You cannot make this stuff up. That is why I 100% believe Hester is telling the truth.

Last edited:
I knew it was bad but…
0747B16D-3783-4D5D-9222-3E768B0F737D.gif

Advertisement
So everyone is buying his account of the situation huh
I remember it going down something like that.

I though the goat had that DB spot on lock too going into that season.

But Nooooo!!

Just like a lot of us old heads. We never really understood why DH was used the way he was while here at the U. Everyone knew he could return the rock. But we also knew he could do a lot more than what he was doing on the field. Dude would have been a lock down corner in my opinion, if given the chance.

Randy was obviously in way over his head. It's been a ****t show ever since.... Extremely unfortunate for us Cane fans!

Thank God for small miracles tho. Devin Hester came out of that ****t show as a Hall of Famer in my book.

The best to ever do what he did.

Go Canes!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden walked into a ****show. His loyalty to his buddy and that defense killed him.

He actually recruited some great players but also had alot of misses in every class.
Yep the D was mind blowing. They recruited a lot of talent and just refused to budge

Not defending him but I think Radio was ****tier

Advertisement
I know a lot of people like him but a lot of the damage that was done it started before golden even got here and a lot of it has to do with him. I know nobody wants to hear that but anybody that was around that time can tell you
The damage started under Country Club Coker. Randy stunk worse if it’s possible. But he inherited the disease.

Advertisement
If this is true, and I think it is because you can see Hester didn't relish telling the story, then Shannon is terrible.
Time and time again we hired head coaches who lacked the necessary skills, intelligence and personality to lead people. I just can't understand how we can continually pick the wrong people. Pathetic.

Honestly, looking at the long list of failures from 2001 on, its surprising our program isn't dead. Had it not been for our local recruiting base, and some nicely timed 30 for 30s, you wouldn't be able to revive a program that clearly doesn't have administrative support.

Talent is the only thing that's kept this program alive and it's been poorly utilized and developed. Imagine what a real leader could do with this program.

Advertisement
Back