Devin Hester Interview

I told yall previously before...its why Randy Shannon aint play Willie Williams or my homie early on either at LB . He HATED guys with hype...wanted underrated kids like himself to play or played favorites with those types

Advertisement
@Problem2 I knew about this in 05...it was my Son's 2nd yr at UM....Devin at that time was dating UM Hoops star Tamara James...and before picking her up from practice...I was hanging out with him as he was walking his Pit Bull puppy near the practice gym next to Hecht...and we were talking about this EXACT same thing....Me and @Poopscoop tried telling y'all how bad Onion was for the program....He treated Willie Williams in a kinda similar fashion....
My man talks is 100 percent correct here..

Tamara James is from around my way...and i even remember the **** pitbull lol.
Check my post above i mentioned Willie...and this is b4 me seeing his post.

Just more not so good information about this program of ours huh? Maaaan it really feel like we're at rock bottom. Worst P5 program in the nation.

Advertisement
If this is true, and I think it is because you can see Hester didn't relish telling the story, then Shannon is terrible.
Time and time again we hired head coaches who lacked the necessary skills, intelligence and personality to lead people. I just can't understand how we can continually pick the wrong people. Pathetic.
We pick the wrong people because we’re solving for the wrong things.

And Randy was known as Mr. petty gripe back then. His defenders called it a conspiracy theory. But it was true and obvious.

Golden wasn't really making progress in recruiting. 33% of his classes were gone--kicked out of school or transferred out within 2 years.
Not to be some golden apologist because **** him, but the cloud was real bro, you cant look back at a class and not take the context of that nevin ****, that was a hiroshima type bomb. I remember prior to it being uncovered it was us, all on boards were talking like oh that wouldnt happen at UM when they were teasing it months in advance, everyone was utterly shocked.. Golden still fumbled that Cooper commit tho!

Advertisement
Listen to the whole interview where Devin says you can't play wr, db, and return punts. It took to much energy from him. Randy was right

Not to be some golden apologist because **** him, but the cloud was real bro, you cant look back at a class and not take the context of that nevin ****, that was a hiroshima type bomb. I remember prior to it being uncovered it was us, all on boards were talking like oh that wouldnt happen at UM when they were teasing it months in advance, everyone was utterly shocked.. Golden still fumbled that Cooper commit tho!
This is myth. The story was out before the ‘11 season. Golden’s first full class was ‘12. In that class, he got 2 5* kids and 8 4* kids, including Duke, Howard, Flowers and Bush. So he didn’t pay a big price for that story.

Golden also signed some very highly regarded players in the ‘13 class, including Grace, Elder, Coley, A. Burns, AQM, Olsen, Carter and Griffin.

What happened is that he signed too many busts and kids who didn’t make it in, and his appeal went down as people saw his teams play.

A good writer. Perhaps he meant Gary Patterson? LoL
Haha. James Patterson as Canes head coach still would've been an improvement! I should've instantly realized he meant Gary but I've killed too many brain cells self-medicating to cope with the pain all the other Canes corches have inflicted upon us.

Advertisement
Nah Man....Onion hindered WW....Someone like Butch would've had WW all ACC....If Butch and company could somewhat control Webster...WW would have been a cakewalk...cause Nate was a crazy ****....

He sure as **** did.

He had **** Romeo Davis out there over multiple guys. No disrespect to Davis, he did what he could, but he couldn't find a play to save his ***.

VT game at their house, WW comes out busting some heads and making plays like he's going to go down in our books as one of the best ever. He saw such limited action, but did a **** ton with it.

Randy gets asked about him and says some bull**** about needing to learn the plays better before he gets more action. I get that, but not when you have Davis who can't find the ball at all.

WW's never saw significant minutes and his handling reminds me of this Hester stuff. Shameful.

Wait this cannot be true, the porsters here swear that talent always wins out and that Corches play the best players.

Advertisement
ezgif-1-464182ea11ac.gif

Doesn’t surprise me anymore… hearing things like this is why we’ve gone almost being 2 decades removed from being relevant in the national stage

Too many sorry *** coaches like Coker, Shannon, Golden, Dorito, Enos, Nix, Diaz, Richts son…

Yes, Shalala pulled that f00l out of the hat at the last minute to get her PC fix.... otherwise we were all set for Gary Patterson.

....f'ing troll under the bridge

I simply do not understand how anyone could have interviewed Randy Shannon and thought he would be a suitable manager of a major football program. Dude struggled with the most basic of language elements. IMO donna never cared about anything besides hiring people that she could keep "under thumb."

I simply do not understand how anyone could have interviewed Randy Shannon and thought he would be a suitable manager of a major football program. Dude struggled with the most basic of language elements. IMO donna never cared about anything besides hiring people that she could keep "under thumb."
He blew Shalala away in said. The Pirate showed up in a hawaiian shirt, flip flops and drunk, right?

Advertisement
Back