2024 Deryc Plazz, OT - Andrew Jackson HS (Jacksonville FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So they don't miss is what you're saying? They don't take chances? Players with a lower grade will start and be contributors because MC is an OL savant is what you're saying, right?
Everybody miss. I know the brought in Anez and McCoy in the salvage class. One became a starter, and one was pushing to before injury. So acknowledging everyone does miss, they do get a certain leeway on OL, particularly developmental ones.

Where in the **** was that posted numerous times? I've been asking about Bigfoot/space alien Zion for 8 months now, nobody has any idea where he is, what he is, what he might be doing, if he's been kidnapped, etc. Now you're telling me that in multiple threads the exact specifics of his injury have been discussed? Have I been under a rock?
D$ just said he'll be ready to go week 1 in the podcast then upvoted me when I said it to another poster. Zion is healthy according to D$.

Yes, I think D$ recently said in the podcast he will be ready to go for fall. It won't be a thing like he'll be ready in October. He said game 1 he'll be good if my memory serves me correctly.
Would be a huge boost for sure

I can’t imagine a team having worse production from the RT position than us the last couple of years and him being in the mix would give us some welcomed flexibility

Advertisement
Would be a huge boost for sure

I can’t imagine a team having worse production from the RT position than us the last couple of years and him being in the mix would give us some welcomed flexibility
If Zion is healthy & not starting that tells you A. alot of Francis/Samson B. we finally have proper depth again on the Oline. Zion healthy starts at probably any other school in the nation.

Advertisement
Plazz -- No clue about how good he is or where he'll choose. He shows some great traits on his HUDL, and also several issues he needs to work on. He dominates weaker DL but has lazy feet on most snaps, IMO. He relies too much on strength to overpower kids. Would like to see more burst. But if Mario and Alex like him, that means they believe he can be coached up. So I am all in on hoping he falls to the good guys.

Nelson -- D$ absolutely said he was on track to play. I've read every update of his and listened to every **** podcast of him and Ariz even though Arize is annoying to me. Nelson is tracking. ... Plus there was a recent photo of him working out without a brace and being at one of the big camps without a brace. So he may be non-contact during Camp. But he's playing barring setbacks.

Which makes sense since staff didn't push hard for a starting OT in the portal even after Rivers got outmaneuvered in the spring game. They expected even then that either Nelson or McCoy or both were coming back. ... IMHO, a healthy Zion will be an All ACC level OT.

Last edited:
Sagapolu is terrible. Definitely not a good depth guy. Big drop off if we have to play him in a game!
Drop off to walk ons? We had nobody. They took Sagapolu and Denis. They were more playable interior depth players than anyone else we had on the roster.

Screenshot_2023-07-05_at_5.18.04_PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back