2024 Deryc Plazz, OT - Andrew Jackson HS (Jacksonville FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I do wonder if kids are OK when he does this when they have a scheduled commitment about to happen - random ones I’m sure it’s fine but this has 2 schools and commits in 30 mins lol
I'm sure Mario allows his staff to **** up recruiting.

Seems legitimate

Advertisement
I do wonder if kids are OK when he does this when they have a scheduled commitment about to happen - random ones I’m sure it’s fine but this has 2 schools and commits in 30 mins lol
yea idk why he just can't post it after like every other coach . seems like a **** move even if the kid told him . not a fan of Dennis

3 Stars for life!
1688744853637.gif

Who told you that?.

Now at dl you got something but it aint overly true at Ol...and its the position where stars really doesnt matter as much because the dweebs doing the star ranking 100 percent dont know what they are evaluating on the ol..an just give the rankings based on who offered...which leads right back to the..sec who they placate.

An OL with an nc state or Pitt offer doesnt move the needle for you i bet...but to my eyes i would look at that offer more so than an Auburn or a Uf offer on the ol

If you go back to my post before the one you quoted, you'll see I wrote: "I tend to agree stars matter less on the OL, but it also seems to be true that stars still matter on the OL." So when you write they don't matter as much, you're pretty much just writing what I was already saying, lol. And to the point they still matter to some degree, it's not about the dweebs doing the rankings (I don't trust them either), it's about the offers that push those rankings and the evaluations that go into those offers.

Also, you'd lose that bet. I've spoken before about Pitt evals on both sides of the line. And NC State has a similar proven track record... Anae's been there forever and has been getting borderline 2*/3* guys signed and into the NFL for years. But as a conference, I really can't be convinced the ACC has great OL play compared to the SEC. The B1G is probably pretty close on the OL as a conference, but they've got quite a few NFL busts, too.

Advertisement
Do like the way this commitment was managed, either by staff or collaboratively. Remember, kid decommits from Penn St. and immediately seems all in for the good guys. Waited, took his visit to NC St. and came to a decision.
Welcome to the U!

Anyone who does not like this commit needs a ******* reality check. You can trust Mario and Alex on the OL blindly. They may not get everything right but they’re going to shoot a better average and anyone else on here- hand down.

If you go back to my post before the one you quoted, you'll see I wrote: "I tend to agree stars matter less on the OL, but it also seems to be true that stars still matter on the OL." So when you write they don't matter as much, you're pretty much just writing what I was already saying, lol. And to the point they still matter to some degree, it's not about the dweebs doing the rankings (I don't trust them either), it's about the offers that push those rankings and the evaluations that go into those offers.

Also, you'd lose that bet. I've spoken before about Pitt evals on both sides of the line. And NC State has a similar proven track record... Anae's been there forever and has been getting borderline 2*/3* guys signed and into the NFL for years. But as a conference, I really can't be convinced the ACC has great OL play compared to the SEC. The B1G is probably pretty close on the OL as a conference, but they've got quite a few NFL busts, too.
remember this guy?

1688745543119.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back