D'Eriq King tears his ACL

August is 8 months out but does seem a bit aggressive. Some people heal faster than others and with today’s medical advances, it may not be that unrealistic. That being said, I hope he doesn’t rush it. Would rather have him 100% for conference play.

Advertisement
If we are any kind of school, city and fan base, this guy should get tons of name and likeness $$$ the minute the rules are set in early 2021. And he should forever get treated with the respect and dedication he has shown us. There have been way too few Kings over the last 20 years.

King has never had a free lunch he sacrifices , now a little bit more hammering on the anvil and King's blade will be deadly to opponents.

If this team can match Kings fire 🔥 we have a chance, but it’s again a CHOICE

Xbox or rings

A team leader should be calling players NOW asking what training and work are you doing LMAO....RIGHT LOLOL

If we are any kind of school, city and fan base, this guy should get tons of name and likeness $$$ the minute the rules are set in early 2021. And he should forever get treated with the respect and dedication he has shown us. There have been way too few Kings over the last 20 years.

D'Eriq King brand knee braces! I would buy a bunch of them.

I think our fans should support anything that D'Eriq puts his name on. Great young man.

Advertisement
I really feel for this young man. Rough offseason dealing with the death of his father and health issues with his mother. But he pushes through and perseveres as a true leader on and off the field. Then does the true Cane move and announces he is coming back for another season, only to have another obstacle put in front of him. It ******* sucks.

But if anyone can come back from this and have a successful 2021 it's King. I'd bet on King any day, any time.

Amazing coincidence. This just received FDA approval a couple weeks ago.

Clinical tests showed same results as full reconstructive surgery and much faster recovery time.

Science is cool.

Is it a full tear or partial tear? Would make a a massive difference in recovery time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is lashlee going to run telegraphed QB draws every play with a guy who (understandably) might be a little hesitant on his leg?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back