D'Eriq King tears his ACL

Advertisement
I'm sure several folks have said or thought the same, but as much as I applaud Perry for his awesome performance in pushing his team to a come back I don't have faith that he is capable of taking this team to consistent play and success. In addition, I don't have faith in this pathetic defense to help him. I am a realist. I think our best bet if King can't recover is for TVD to grow enough and prove he is capable of the consistency in play that perry can't. We see freshmen and redshirt frosh stepping in for many other programs (UNC) for example. I sure wish Garcia or the Dyke man can step up and proclaim that our canes are in good hands regardless.
We shall see

What happens if TVD or Garcia (or even Perry given how good he looked in the bowl game) balls out against Bama and we somehow pull off the impossible? Do we give the reins back to King when he’s healthy? I’m in no way downplaying his injury. This really sucks and I really hope he gets healthy and comes back better than ever. Just thinking out loud
you got jokes GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Have they announced when he is having the surgery?
Never thought I would see Kosi starting another game …… not sure if I want to.
I think the main battle this spring or sooner is going to be between TVD and Garcia.
Just concerned about TVD and why he was 3rd string this year.

Advertisement
Kosi is good enough to start elsewhere instead of playing part time musical chairs with King..... his last year ...he will be gone .
Based on what? 1 game. Do you have amnesia about the qb he’s been here? If he wants to leave good luck to him. It’s a competition and if he’s as good as I think then he’ll win the job if King is out.

I'm sure several folks have said or thought the same, but as much as I applaud Perry for his awesome performance in pushing his team to a come back I don't have faith that he is capable of taking this team to consistent play and success. In addition, I don't have faith in this pathetic defense to help him. I am a realist. I think our best bet if King can't recover is for TVD to grow enough and prove he is capable of the consistency in play that perry can't. We see freshmen and redshirt frosh stepping in for many other programs (UNC) for example. I sure wish Garcia or the Dyke man can step up and proclaim that our canes are in good hands regardless.
We shall see
agree. My first new year's wish is that there is a real, fair QB competition this spring and summer and TVD and Garcia get a shot at the job. Garcia has shown he can pick up an offense quickly so I have high hopes...

Advertisement
Really not the same field...the one Cooper tore his knee up was waayyyyy worse...with Chunks of Sod strewn all over the field for 2 Bowl games....2 days after Coop tore his knee up...I got into a heated exchange with Citrus Bowl Chairman Steve Hogan (at a Publix no less..) about the Horrible field conditions....
Well obviously the same grass from a decade ago is not still in the Citrus Bowl.

I’ll be impressed if he plays another down at Miami.
You may be right.

The curse of the fiasco bowl lives on. Everything that can go wrong for the program does go wrong.

Last week it was, “Great news! Da Kang will return!”
And then he immediately proceeds to tear his ACL...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back