D'Eriq King tears his ACL

******* shame. I hope Perry stays because he looked better then serviceable vs Ok State.

Advertisement
My daughter plays college soccer and has a teammate who has torn the acl in each knee. Both times she was back playing in 6 months. Know that's not the norm, but back playing for fall camp is possible.

Same field that Graig Cooper busted his knee.

I think McGahee and Gore need to visit this kid and tell him about life after injuries.
Really not the same field...the one Cooper tore his knee up was waayyyyy worse...with Chunks of Sod strewn all over the field for 2 Bowl games....2 days after Coop tore his knee up...I got into a heated exchange with Citrus Bowl Chairman Steve Hogan (at a Publix no less..) about the Horrible field conditions....

Advertisement
simple google search says you can return to sports after 6 months. without knowing anything about the severity i would say its entirely possible.

Amari Rodgers tore his ACL on Mar. 26 and returned Week 2.

Haselwood tore his ACL April 26 and returned Nov. 7.

Given his work ethic I think King very well could be a full participant in August. Should he play vs Bama? I would think not. But vs App St or vs Mich St seem realistic

Advertisement
Really not the same field...the one Cooper tore his knee up was waayyyyy worse...with Chunks of Sod strewn all over the field for 2 Bowl games....2 days after Coop tore his knee up...I got into a heated exchange with Citrus Bowl Chairman Steve Hogan (at a Publix no less..) about the Horrible field conditions....
No you didn’t

This is y when random ppl be posting chit on Twitter who ain’t in the know, it’s best to ignore. Everyone has become “a source.”

ACL & MCL in the same knee. I really hope he’s not rushed back, b/c we saw a shell of himself when he came back too soon after the MCL injury in 2018. I get so spooked w/ major injuries & our recent history.

Take care Young King...hoping for a successful recovery.

Why was this liked? It's just fake news.

King tore his MENISCUS in Nov. 2018. He had surgery which is a 3-6 month recovery, although sometimes less. He didn't "rush back", he was fully cleared, and reportedly 100% by the start of fall 2019.

And he wasn't a shell of himself, go watch the film. He was not a good fit in Holgorsen's offense. Holgorsen admitted he wanted a slower tempo and for King to be more of a pocket passer. But he definitely looked healthy.

Look, I get CIS thrives on misery and worst case everything (you even admit that at least), but you're just not being truthful about King's past

Why was this liked? It's just fake news.

King tore his MENISCUS in Nov. 2018. He had surgery which is a 3-6 month recovery, although sometimes less. He didn't "rush back", he was fully cleared, and reportedly 100% by the start of fall 2019.

And he wasn't a shell of himself, go watch the film. He was not a good fit in Holgorsen's offense. Holgorsen admitted he wanted a slower tempo and for King to be more of a pocket passer. But he definitely looked healthy.

Look, I get CIS thrives on misery and worst case everything (you even admit that at least), but you're just not being truthful about King's past

I already addressed yo cuck@$$ about this after u PM’d me, like a bytch; so I’m not going to rehash what I already told u. Blood, u’re a weirdo on my mama.

Advertisement
****, don't want this for him or anyone for that matter. He's got that dog in him, so he'll be back and a young man you have to slow down during the process of it. Wish you well young man.

Amari Rodgers tore his ACL at the end of March in 2019 and was back for Clemson's second game of the season in early September so it definitely isn't impossible like some are claiming

Good call.

Rodgers returned to practice 5 months after the injury. I know it's unlikely, but it's not impossible for King to be back practicing in August and ready for Bama on 4 September ( a full 9 months from now). Also, according to the article, Amari is apparently related to Groot and answers every question, "I am Amari."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back