D'Eriq King tears his ACL

**** really sucks for him...luckily he already planned on coming back. Had he had intentions of going to the draft, that would've really sucked for him.

1 would’ve skipped the cheese doodle toilet bowl if he wanted to go pro.

Chit happens. One thing this kids proven to me is he’s a tough nosed winner. Best we’ve had since 11 by a long ways.

Advertisement
Hopefully Perry sticks around but I think he can for sure start somewhere else so I doubt it.

Advertisement
1609434936456.png

I can't see how they are talking about August...I know that ACL's are not the big deal they used to be but 8 months is next to impossible unless you are Adrian Peterson. They must be sending him to Mexico for stem cell therapy or something.

Advertisement
*****!!!!!
Only thing I believe is we are in **** and it only gets worse from here...

But I will be praying for King every day !

[]_[]

How...how will King be ready for August...that seems like something really optimistic with something that will just result in a major set back

Advertisement
This is y when random ppl be posting chit on Twitter who ain’t in the know, it’s best to ignore. Everyone has become “a source.”

ACL & MCL in the same knee. I really hope he’s not rushed back, b/c we saw a shell of himself when he came back too soon after the MCL injury in 2018. I get so spooked w/ major injuries & our recent history.

Take care Young King...hoping for a successful recovery.
Meniscus is 2018

What happens if TVD or Garcia (or even Perry given how good he looked in the bowl game) balls out against Bama and we somehow pull off the impossible? Do we give the reins back to King when he’s healthy? I’m in no way downplaying his injury. This really sucks and I really hope he gets healthy and comes back better than ever. Just thinking out loud

Advertisement
This is y when random ppl be posting chit on Twitter who ain’t in the know, it’s best to ignore. Everyone has become “a source.”

ACL & MCL in the same knee. I really hope he’s not rushed back, b/c we saw a shell of himself when he came back too soon after the MCL injury in 2018. I get so spooked w/ major injuries & our recent history.

Take care Young King...hoping for a successful recovery.
I am fine with him sitting out first 4 games. That gives him an extra month if needed but if he can go game 1, then he needs to go in game 1. That will give him some games to get over the mental aspect of the injury prior to the ACC games.

What happens if TVD or Garcia (or even Perry given how good he looked in the bowl game) balls out against Bama and we somehow pull off the impossible? Do we give the reins back to King when he’s healthy? I’m in no way downplaying his injury. This really sucks and I really hope he gets healthy and comes back better than ever. Just thinking out loud
I would do cartwheels if that's the biggest problem we have after Bama.

Advertisement
Back