Depth Chart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna be disappointed if Few is getting snaps over Restrepo
Yep I think this is strictly a respect thing for the upperclassmen; Manny seems to be that kind of guy. Same thing with the Carter and Bolden listings

U.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also let's be real here there's some seniority at play.

Few is not starting ahead of Restrepo.
Carter should not be starting ahead of Bolden.
That was my thought as literally at every position except RB (or when the players have the same seniority), the starter has more seniority than the backup who has more than the 3rd listed player, etc. At first I was excited to see that we didnt have a lot of young players playing (b/c if a team is recruiting well there should only be a few exceptions), but then I realized it was in every case except the position where the the lowest ranked player was just cleared for practice (Burns).

Now that being said, I can't imagine (i.e. I really hope they don't) the coaches will stick to that if the players behind them are better.

Depth chart ainā€™t what happens on the field. So some of those freshman will get in before some other guys above them. Also, I would expect to see some packages or two where co starters are on the field. I wouldnā€™t be shocked if bubba gurvan and carter are on the field for 3rd and long.

3rd and 11. Go three down, Jalen Roche. Harvey. Gil mccloud rotate in Sam, then two corners and the three safeties. I like that.

Hillery and Herbert gotta both be transferring now. Good sign that Chris Washington beat them out though

Gurvan as backup PR is interesting. Hopefully we see some pick 6s from him this year

LB/DT/DE depth is legit

CB depth is not but hopefully Williams and Couch take a leap, sounds like they have

Really hope Mark Pope has a huge year

Advertisement
Why in the **** would you put our starting RB when we have limited depth at the position on KR?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back