Depth Chart

Carter gets the nod at SS. Congrats to him!
And great comeback story for Jennings! Everyone except me was sure Brooks would be a starter over him. Congrats to me!

Advertisement
It's one depth chart before one game....so in the grand scheme, it's somewhat meaningless. That being said, I'm pretty disappointed in Avery Huff being buried that deep. Still a freshman though. No worries. But I really thought (and still do think) he's got the ability to be an all-conference backer here.

Advertisement
Love Smith at co-starter at striker, I hope he sees a lot of action he looks like a breakout player candidate. Also very intrigued by Pope at returner he has game breaking potential in special teams.

Advertisement
Why is Hilliary, Kelvin Harris refers to him as #75 🤣, still on this team. Hopefully he an Herbert graduate and transfer. Gets us to free up 2 ships. These N*ggas are straight trash

Advertisement
Should be out

thats the biggest surprise. I expect Hillery and Herbert to transfer. Wasted scholarships
After watching them attempt to play in that Duke, I never wanted to see them play again. I’ve joked that they literally looked like two guys who had never played football before. It was awful. So, good to see Rivers and Washington immediately beat them out.

Advertisement
Lots of freshmen listed.

WR depth & experience is scary thin. I hope Marcus Clarke gets some looks there if needed.

Surprised Washington not at striker.

Holley better stop dancing & get to work.

LB group is about to be crazy good.

8-3 or 10–1.

Let's also get Harris off kick returns please, no need for the starting RB to get busted on a silly play.

Advertisement
Back