Depth Chart

Stop. Listening. To. What. Coaches. Say. In. The. Preseason.

For the love of god. You’re on the edge of your seat waiting for a few syllables from a coach in camp? Come on man.
Read. The. Post. Before. You. reply.
If you read the post you'd see i never mentioned anything about quotes or sound bites from Manny or anyone else for that matter, but some videos of the practice and some actual info on some of the more important position battles would be nice. Not to much to ask right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Need that official week 1 depth chart so the boys at Operation Sports update the 2020 NCAA 14 rosters. College Football Revamped team also about to drop the ACC upgrade for new unis and fields.

I just want to see a blowout so we get some reps for TVD/Kosi. Get to see some of the younger players. We need reps for everyone seeing how some players will miss games due to virus/injuries this year. Everyone has to be ready to contribute.

I just want to see a blowout so we get some reps for TVD/Kosi. Get to see some of the younger players. We need reps for everyone seeing how some players will miss games due to virus/injuries this year. Everyone has to be ready to contribute.

Good thoughts. And this season doesn’t count towards eligibility...so if we can get some young players some game experience throughout this year, that’d be great.

Advertisement
True but we need to make sure the #1 O is humming. Clemson game coming up real soon

True but we need to make sure the #1 O is humming. Clemson game coming up real soon

3 quarters for the starters and hopefully we are up by 21-28 pts at the end of the 3rd. That’s what a real miami team would do to a team like UAB.

Advertisement
57A4E592-5D21-454F-95CC-D62D11AB7DB9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back