Striker - Keontra Smith/ Gilbert Frierson/ Tirek Austin-Cave

Field CB - Al Blades/ Christian Williams
NCB - Te'Cory Couch/ Marcus Clarke
Boundary CB - DJ Ivey/ Isaiah Dunson

FS - Gurvan Hall/ Jalen Harrell/ Brian Balom
SS - Bubba Bolden/ Amari Carter/ Keyshawn Washington

KR - Mark Pope & Jaylan Knighton
PR - Mark Pope or Keyshawn Smith

Only Clemson has a more developed/talented depth chart. If our coaches don’t get in their own way, this depth chart should put in major work in 2020.

If TVD wasnt out, then he would have easily been qb2. Linebackers and secondary scares me a lot.
Your only scared because its unproven product! But i like the talent we got at both positions and there is experience. Let it play out it won't take long to find games 2,3,4 louis, fsu and clem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you wanna know? There aren't going to be any surprises.

Campbell will start at LT
Traore will start at LG

Ivey will start at corner
Bolden and Hall will start at the safety spots, but it doesn't really matter because Carter is going to play as much as those 2 will
We know the 3 starting WRs, the QB, the DL, at least 1 backer.

I guess the only real questions are who starts opposite McCloud at WILL and who starts at Striker.
Keontra Smith will start at STR
As far as Will LB I have a feeling it will be McCloud. Jennings at Mike.

There will be no depth chart just like we have no practice reports or decent practice clips. I've heard Manny has petitioned the NCAA to have all games blacked out as well. I'm just ranting but I find his approach this year frustrating as ****. We get a few meager months of cfb and we basically lost one month due to his asinine approach. **** my last game as a student was the 84 orange bowl against Nebraska and I walked over to the field, walked in and watched practice. I still remember Tom Olivadotti(sp) tearing into Jay Brophy when he got trucked by Highsmith and screaming that if he couldn't bring him down he wouldn't stands a chance against Rozier. That arguably is the single most important game in UM history and fans had full access. I know times have changed but this total blackout is unreasonable. Were playing UAB this week for god sakes give us something!

Advertisement
Still can’t get over 6 total CB on the roster. Also WR has zero depth with experience. Amazes me that Miami is still in these spots
Stuff like this comes up and it makes me think some of you only pay attention to Miami football. Alabama had 2 WRs leave early and get drafted in the first round and could've had a third get drafted with Devonta Smith if had left early. If Smith had left early the only player with more than 10 catches in his career left on the roster at WR would've been Jaylen Waddle. Even the #1 or #2 team in the country has experience questions at WR. Thats just the way it is. The fact that we have 3 upperclassmen coming back is a luxury. If they hadn't played in trash offenses their entire careers they might be gone too.

Advertisement
There will be no depth chart just like we have no practice reports or decent practice clips. I've heard Manny has petitioned the NCAA to have all games blacked out as well. I'm just ranting but I find his approach this year frustrating as ****. We get a few meager months of cfb and we basically lost one month due to his asinine approach. **** my last game as a student was the 84 orange bowl against Nebraska and I walked over to the field, walked in and watched practice. I still remember Tom Olivadotti(sp) tearing into Jay Brophy when he got trucked by Highsmith and screaming that if he couldn't bring him down he wouldn't stands a chance against Rozier. That arguably is the single most important game in UM history and fans had full access. I know times have changed but this total blackout is unreasonable. Were playing UAB this week for god sakes give us something!

Stop. Listening. To. What. Coaches. Say. In. The. Preseason.

For the love of god. You’re on the edge of your seat waiting for a few syllables from a coach in camp? Come on man.

Stuff like this comes up and it makes me think some of you only pay attention to Miami football. Alabama had 2 WRs leave early and get drafted in the first round and could've had a third get drafted with Devonta Smith if had left early. If Smith had left early the only player with more than 10 catches in his career left on the roster at WR would've been Jaylen Waddle. Even the #1 or #2 team in the country has experience questions at WR. Thats just the way it is. The fact that we have 3 upperclassmen coming back is a luxury. If they hadn't played in trash offenses their entire careers they might be gone too.

Bama also brings in 5 stars so they can get away with playing freshmen cause they are elite.

Advertisement
Back