Depth Chart

What do you wanna know? There aren't going to be any surprises.

Campbell will start at LT
Traore will start at LG

Ivey will start at corner
Bolden and Hall will start at the safety spots, but it doesn't really matter because Carter is going to play as much as those 2 will
We know the 3 starting WRs, the QB, the DL, at least 1 backer.

I guess the only real questions are who starts opposite McCloud at WILL and who starts at Striker.
Bingo. And I'll take it a step further. McCloud will be the Will backer, Jennings will be the Mike backer. Frierson will get the start at Striker.

Advertisement
Can she play striker?

Sorry, I had to.

mood GIF

Advertisement
How tf is McCloud starting at Will?? That’s a problem. And although I like Amari, him getting equal reps as Bolden and Hall is a problem as well.
Don't agree with u, amari's experience is unmatched! And, mccloud is starting becuz jennings is ballin out.

Advertisement
Don't agree with u, amari's experience is unmatched! And, mccloud is starting becuz jennings is ballin out.

I posted a couple weeks ago Jennings was close to locking up mike. Which allowed McCoud to play his natural spot. The people doubting Jennings have no clue how good he’s been , last spring and this fall. On obvious pass downs or third and longs I see brooks getting snaps. Or use Carter like last year towards the end of year on pass downs. Joyner moving back to de tells you how good lb has been, which was supposed to be a concern in off season.

I posted a couple weeks ago Jennings was close to locking up mike. Which allowed McCoud to play his natural spot. The people doubting Jennings have no clue how good he’s been , last spring and this fall. On obvious pass downs or third and longs I see brooks getting snaps. Or use Carter like last year towards the end of year on pass downs. Joyner moving back to de tells you how good lb has been, which was supposed to be a concern in off season.
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the Joyner to DE move - they must really like what they've seen from the LBs.

Traore will start at LG

Bolden and Hall will start at the safety spots, but it doesn't really matter because Carter is going to play as much as those 2 will

I guess the only real questions are who starts opposite McCloud at WILL and who starts at Striker.
Most of the starters are easy. It’s going to be who’s going to be 2nd team.

Traore will start at LG

@KrazyCane

Thoughts?

Advertisement

I have no problem with Jennings starting in the Middle but McCloud playing Will is terrible it must mean Sam Brooks and Avery Huff havent developed enough to be trusted in a starting role yet.

I have no problem with Jennings starting in the Middle but McCloud playing Will is terrible it must mean Sam Brooks and Avery Huff havent developed enough to be trusted in a starting role yet.
Zach will be fine at will. Brooks is a true sophomore and Huff is a redshirt freshman. They most certainly will get significant snaps.

Not necessarily. Diaz loves upperclassmen and will give them every chance to play even when younger guys are better ( ie. Patchan, Knowles)

Advertisement
QB1 - D'Eriq King
QB2 - N'Kosi Perry
QB3 - Tyler Van Dyke

RB1 - Cam'ron Harris
RB2 - Jaylan Knighton
RB3 - Don Chaney Jr
RB4 - Robert Burns

XWR - Daquris Wiggins/ Jeremiah Payton/ Michael Redding
YWR - Mike Harley/ Xavier Restrepo/Marshall Few
ZWR - Mark Pope/ Keyshawn Smith/ Daz Worsham

TE1 - Brevin Jordan