Depth Chart

Advertisement
Zach McCloud starting at WLB bc he got beat out by Jennings at MLB is just a fail by the staff. If he’s better than the WLBs behind him then I’ll gladly say I was wrong but I doubt he gets the majority of the reps all season.

I wonder who is going to be the first true freshman safety to see the field on defense?... I hope it’s only after the game has already been decided.
What? McCloud goes back to his original position.

Advertisement
Really rooting for Pope. I think he'll be rewarded with a great season for sticking it out through the last two buffoons

Advertisement
Advertisement
careful you'll get flack from dumbasses like @uprising from saying players aren't miami caliber

Nope, not at all just don’t believe in bashing players on the team. If the kid isn’t starter material, he just isn’t, then next man up. No need to trash them. Here’s a question for you Dumb ***. Have you received an offer in any sport from UM ? Right. So before you and whoever else calling these trash & garbage, think about the fact that they have done something that you have NEVER accomplished, and probably you can only dream of. And that’s playing for The U. And of course Dumb *** you do know that parents and recruits read this board right ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back