Demetrius Jackson Announcement?

Yall forget that he tried to commit to arkansas first but they didn't accept it because he had not took a visit there.

It's pretty clear he likes them, and isn't kirkland his cousin? If that's what the dude want it's his choice.

Don't talk **** about him on here or twitter. Why would they want to play for a team who fans talk **** about them.

Why would they want to play for a team that has 3 wins.

Advertisement
Yall forget that he tried to commit to arkansas first but they didn't accept it because he had not took a visit there.

It's pretty clear he likes them, and isn't kirkland his cousin? If that's what the dude want it's his choice.

Don't talk **** about him on here or twitter. Why would they want to play for a team who fans talk **** about them.

Same reason we signed the number 1 class in 2008 after winning 5 games. Kids want to play and play early..

Same reason we signed the number 1 class in 2008 after winning 5 games. Kids want to play and play early..

BUT ARKY is in the middle of BFE... Much better choices and programs...

As for the #1 class it was because we signed the entire MNW team... Which we all know was a huge mistake! NO ONE DOES THAT BUT RANDY!!!

It's pretty clear he likes them, and aint kirkland his cousin? If that's what the dude want it's his choice.

if you trash the kid on twitter you are a loser. get a life. don't be worse than the hillbilly arkansas fans who we know are the scum of the earth.

Advertisement
only way i could be happy with this is if we can pick up street, otherwise epic fail

And that plus other opportunities may be why he's not as solid as he once was. If everybody sticks we have like 3 spots and yet we are going hard on at least 8 to 10 kids. Something has to give. Jackson was always considered a project.

Advertisement
Who cares he's going to take 2-3 yrs to put on the needed weight anyway. Dude looks like he's 180 lbs soaking wet. First time I seen him I thought he was a WR lol

Interesting take. Did you have a similar opinion BEFORE the rumors to Arkansas arose?

Actually I did. Don't get it wrong I like the kid but he's small and right now feasting off Chad Thomas destroying the middle. He's a project I wouldn't mind using a ship on. Trent Harris will be the beast

I really don't think he's that big of a project. He's on the thin side right now, but I would not be surprised to see him play next season.

Who cares he's going to take 2-3 yrs to put on the needed weight anyway. Dude looks like he's 180 lbs soaking wet. First time I seen him I thought he was a WR lol

Interesting take. Did you have a similar opinion BEFORE the rumors to Arkansas arose?

Actually I did. Don't get it wrong I like the kid but he's small and right now feasting off Chad Thomas destroying the middle. He's a project I wouldn't mind using a ship on. Trent Harris will be the beast
Trent Harris is the forgotten man on the incoming DL front, and that's gonna change quickly once he gets on campus.

Advertisement
I mentioned this the other day and there is nothing to worry about.

It's crazy how many of the same dudes saying he's gone posted or viewed what you said and now think its bull**** smh

I specifically asked Demetrius about the announcement thing in his bio and he basically laughed, forgot he had it there, and said it wasn't an announcement, but more of when he will shut down the recruiting process completely because he is visiting Arkansas the weekend before. I asked him again straight up if he thought he was going to flip from Miami and he said, "Honestly, no. I like Arkansas and all, but it's just different being able to have your family down here close to support you and I see Miami going in the right direction."

It's crazy how many of the same dudes saying he's gone posted or viewed what you said and now think its bull**** smh

Nature of the beast.

Also nature of the beast for recruiting insiders to love the positive reps when people are kissing their ***, but then become super defensive when they are wrong. That is my veiled advice to Pete to not be too ****y because he will get his *** chewed hard if he is wrong and he is ****y -- circa Feb 2013. If he is humble and wrong, most posters are ok.

To Jackson -- get your *** to Miami and dominate. Pay no mind to these fools. If you are going to Arky, be honest about it.

Advertisement

I specifically asked Demetrius about the announcement thing in his bio and he basically laughed, forgot he had it there, and said it wasn't an announcement, but more of when he will shut down the recruiting process completely because he is visiting Arkansas the weekend before. I asked him again straight up if he thought he was going to flip from Miami and he said, "Honestly, no. I like Arkansas and all, but it's just different being able to have your family down here close to support you and I see Miami going in the right direction."

Thanks. And in my other post in this thread, I am not breaking your balls, merely reminding you of the fickleness of your audience. Good work dude.

thank you for the insight Pete, I knew that was on his bio for the longest so I found it strange that nobody was talking about it when he had it on his twitter for months so I was never worried

I really don't think he's that big of a project. He's on the thin side right now, but I would not be surprised to see him play next season.

I don't think he's much of a project either, but we have some similar guys that will be in the program longer so it might be tough for him to get in there if he can't put on the weight. Either way, he's a beast, I would hate to see him bolt. Hope you're right Pete, but I admit I don't like the "announcement" when you are already committed.

Edit: just read your other post, makes a lot more sense now. Good ****.

Advertisement
Back