Demetrius Jackson Announcement?

Advertisement
Just remember who coaches Chad Thomas and this kid, and remember what happened last February.
Certain folks are not to be trusted, not after that clusterphk.

That same person helped us many times through the years including this one. Thomas and Kirkland wasn't his fault

LOL....I would love to sell you some beach front property in Nebraska.
You really believe what you just typed?
I'll go with he's not to be trusted until this upcoming signing day.

//suckas born every minute.

So he's never helped bring guys to UM? It's really his fault that Thomas didn't want to be here? No coach can force a kid to go anywhere he doesn't want but you keep going back to that **** last year

Advertisement
Those tweets shoot... Ariz says he wants to be a preacher... Maybe he's about to be an Ordained Minister... Lord knows our Canes needs some Jesus in their lives

Until I actually read an interview with a UM guy where he actually seems like he's leaving and lying about him wanting to play in front of his family and the only football teammates he's had............... im not worried

I can't see how going to Arkansas would be in his best interest.

Perhaps his announcement is he is enrolling early at UM and giving up HS basketball.

Advertisement
I wouldn't read into his tweets. He really wants to become a preacher when everything is said and done. And he is big on being a role model for kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he doesn't come to miami and for whatever reason and chooses Arkansas don't bash the kid at all period. It's the moral thing to do and he also has teammates commited to miami. How would you think they would react if they heard the comments that some of you would say then. If it happens act your age please man and be mature about it.

When a kid thats committed to you decides to set an announcement date thats not a good sign IMO

Advertisement
Back