Demetrius Jackson Announcement?

Rarely does a kid "announce" for a team he is committed to. I will be surprised if its us.

Advertisement
Every sign shows that he will be flipping to Ark. But he tells Pete that he's solid. lol He lying to you Pete.

Every sign shows that he will be flipping to Ark. But he tells Pete that he's solid. lol He lying to you Pete.
Why hasn't anybody else put a story about this though? And why is it that even though he's had this up for a while on an open twitter page would he have to lie? Especially when he's trying to be a pastor wouldn't saying you want to play in front of family and with your teammates from HS make him look pretty bad?

I cant believe dumb fans insult recruits trying to guess what they are thinking. If you were mind readers then you would have chosen a better team to root for.

Advertisement
Maybe the staff cooled on him...who else is the staff scouting at DE??

I hope to god not, the kid is the type of animal our D needs, that is unless they want a nicer kid who will make less mental errors

Demetrius Jackson is the prototypical "nice guy" you guys love to bash. If it was up to people like yourself we would have a squad filled with Willie Willamses.

i think flip to arkansas

Great move if so...

No bowl game.
Team record 3-9 losing the last 9 in a row.
Wins against Louisiana laf, Samford and So. Miss. (Yahoo)
R. Shannon leaving (LB coach) leaving or getting fired after season.
And the big bonus - all the mud fish you can eat at the mud hole.

Nobody in their mind chooses Arky...

i think flip to arkansas

Great move if so...

No bowl game.
Team record 3-9 losing the last 9 in a row.
Wins against Louisiana laf, Samford and So. Miss. (Yahoo)
R. Shannon leaving (LB coach) leaving or getting fired after season.
And the big bonus - all the mud fish you can eat at the mud hole.

Nobody in their mind chooses Arky...

Well....The cheerleader did. Speaking of...I finally saw who his GF was....yeesh. Dude was dating a 35 year old who still dresses in Jordans and snapbacks with a face like my grandmas and some lopsided *** ****ies. No wonder dude bucked on Miami.

It seems like to me hes talking ****about us. Callin us "Fake Fans" and that "we are gonna see" U know what let this kid leave, causeim sure as **** Al will have someone better in line. Demtrious go to arkansas if u cant take the heat from fans then good luck in hick town and the SEC. We want thick skin kids who want to be canes

I'm not into getting into a back and forth with kids about their decisions but seriously. Arkansas has got to have the biggest group of low life's rooting for them in the entire country. If he wants to be spend 4 years there good luck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let's hope he sticks. We need all the defense we can get. If not good luck to him, cause he is going to need it. Razorbacks got blasted by the gator. Even we beat the gator. ****, even Ga So beat the gator. However, the more I watch BTW this year, the more I want thier players.

I've heard Arkansas is very confident he will flip to them. Whatever that is worth.

if you actually read all the other posts on the Arkansas post they actually thought they had a chance vs Alabama and they were SHOCKED that they lost so many games.
Even after they lose they star to talk about how the team looked great and its not that bad etc.

Those guys are the worst in college football.

Advertisement
Seriously though, unless the staff dropped him, why in the **** would anyone want to go to ******* Arkansas?

I don't get it mane.

Advertisement
Seriously though, unless the staff dropped him, why in the **** would anyone want to go to ****ing Arkansas?

I don't get it mane.
my point earlier. we talking about arkansas!!! dudes have to think...this is the next 4 years of my life. by coming here he forges and cultivates the contacts he needs for the rest of his life.

I hope he realizes that he can be part of the UM recruiting class that puts us back in the national title talks.

Our defensive line recruiting for 2014 is sick.

Valentine, Moten, Wyche, Jenkins
Thomas, Jackson, Harris

Add McCord and AQM to the mix and our dline should be living in the backfield.

Yall forget that he tried to commit to arkansas first but they didn't accept it because he had not took a visit there.

It's pretty clear he likes them, and aint kirkland his cousin? If that's what the dude want it's his choice.

Don't talk **** about him on here or twitter. Why would they want to play for a team who fans talk **** about them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back