Demetrius Jackson Announcement?

Advertisement
306.jpg

418.gif

This kid wants to be a pastor after football, I personally can't see a kid like that going against his word. Plus, with Barrow on staff and a pastor himself, I think there is a good connection there.

So he's going to have an announcement that he's committed to the University of Miami? Interesting.

Advertisement
So im gonna guess he's either announcing his girlfriend is pregnant or he is announcing what his major will be at the :neonu:...moving on now...

Advertisement
So what's the deal Aziz, what do your magical sources say

he already posted that he doesn't expect a flip at all

Was that before or after the cryptic tweets

What's so cryptic about it? Guys tweet things all the time its not a big deal lol

Our team is playing poorly on defense. We need defensive linemen. He plays defensive lineman. Losing him is a big deal.

Note the 3 top threads right now:
- This one
- Valentine - LSU vs. UM vs. Grades vs. Credits
- Wyche - was here, wasn't here, was with Derosier, was with his mom or sister or girlfriend -- from an eyewitness account from someone else's eyes

Advertisement
His decision date is coming right after his Official Visit to Arkansas...He visits Arkansas on Dec. 13th.

-SOOOO I am not sure what he is doing but I hope he sticks with Miami...Again this is one Al can't ***** up
You need guys like this plus it is from a filter school...Or he better have a heck of a player in his back pocket...

So what's the deal Aziz, what do your magical sources say

What's so cryptic about it? Guys tweet things all the time its not a big deal lol

Our team is playing poorly on defense. We need defensive linemen. He plays defensive lineman. Losing him is a big deal.

- This one
- Wyche - was here, wasn't here, was with Derosier, was with his mom or sister or girlfriend -- from an eyewitness account from someone else's eyes

That's not answering what's cryptic about his tweets. I think this kids a beast and i want him here but im not worried at all. Want some facts? He's had that on his twitter page for at least a month and I know this because I saw Arkansas fans talking about it from way back but NOBODY else even talks about it so if he's flipping it's one of the most quiet flips ive ever seen

- This one

That's not answering what's cryptic about his tweets. I think this kids a beast and i want him here but im not worried at all. Want some facts? He's had that on his twitter page for at least a month and I know this because I saw Arkansas fans talking about it from way back but NOBODY else even talks about it so if he's flipping it's one of the most quiet flips ive ever seen

Thanks that's helpful. I was answering the unasked question of why are people rustled over the tweets. Position/high school coaches/Arkansas/SEC

Advertisement
Ice helping to filter guys to his old pal Shannon.

Nothing shocking here.

Who cares he's going to take 2-3 yrs to put on the needed weight anyway. Dude looks like he's 180 lbs soaking wet. First time I seen him I thought he was a WR lol

That has been on his page for some time now. Doubt it means anything.

Exactly, a tweet from a random recruit about a decision date would gain more steam then this has for OUR commit. Literally only Arkansas fans have been talking about this and ive only seen 1 insider predict he's going there

Advertisement
Back