Demetrius Jackson Announcement?

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
His Twitter bio now reads:
WWJD #Future College athlete #Team Single #Announcement on December 16 .. #44.. #F5

Why would he need to make an announcement if he's committed?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it was Pete who posted he'd be surprised if he decommitted and still no um insider has even acknowledged this so this just makes me think this is all about nothing

Just remember who coaches Chad Thomas and this kid, and remember what happened last February.
Certain folks are not to be trusted, not after that clusterphk.

Advertisement
Just remember who coaches Chad Thomas and this kid, and remember what happened last February.

That same person helped us many times through the years including this one. Thomas and Kirkland wasn't his fault

Advertisement

Last year we had no commits from BTW. This year we have 3 huge ones. I think Ice took his pound of flesh last year, but we see nothing this year like it. Chad and Nigel has been solid and very helpful. Hopefully this is nothing more than announcing EE status. Let's not go apecrap over it yet.

Last year we had no commits from BTW. This year we have 3 huge ones. I think Ice took his pound of flesh last year, but we see nothing this year like it. Chad and Nigel has been solid and very helpful. Hopefully this is nothing more than announcing EE status. Let's not go apecrap over it yet.

I know right. He might be signing his LOI early on the 16th be optimistic people.

I don't think he ends up at Miami. Doesn't seem as solid as Chad and Nigel

Advertisement

That same person helped us many times through the years including this one. Thomas and Kirkland wasn't his fault

LOL....I would love to sell you some beach front property in Nebraska.
You really believe what you just typed?
I'll go with he's not to be trusted until this upcoming signing day.

//suckas born every minute.

Just wondering, not to sound clueless but what is this F5 that I've seen on his and chad thomas and possibly some other recruits' twitters

Sometimes you have you to sacrifice alot of things and drop somethings... in order to help just 1
1:09pm - 24 Nov 13

Advertisement
Back