Demetrius Is Gonna Be Special

didnt thomas finnie wear ed reed's old #20 right from the get go? i dont think there is a policy on certain numbers at all

Advertisement
Don't worry Dorito will f**k his game up some how some way..

111.gif

Advertisement
blah blah blah

These kids will never come close to putting in the work that those late 90's early 00's kids put in.
Stop talking about Dan Morgan and go fvckin work on your game. It's just a jersey number.

This kid is going to be a beast,still learning the game.We have got some really good edge rushers,everybody knows I don't like the scheme.We have some quality dts now,get the job done.

Redshirting is so 1990. If he can play, play him. No way he is worse than some of the crap we have been fielding this decade

Advertisement
In this day and time the new motto should be--Use them before you lose them. RS works for some but the really good players need to be on the field now before they go to the NFL.

Would love to see a kid like this redshirt but I have a gut feeling this kid is going to command burn from the get. Did someone just say John Square? I don't see that at all. I see a Marcus Robinson with more length, speed and a higher ceiling

Agree he can be special and would also love to see him redshirt to gain size and learn a little more football.

Advertisement
I would love for the team to have the depth needed to redshirt kids like this. But it's not there right now, and likely won't be until after the reductions are over.

Even if it's only spot duty, I say let the kid play... My reasoning is that even in limited duty as a freshman, D Jackson may just might surpass Shayon Green's career sack total.

+Contribution to the defense, by a freshman!!

Redshirt? lol have you seen our D?

Agreed we need him now even if it is just for special teams. If Demetrius Is Gonna Be Special then he won't be at UM for five years.

A coach can force a player to red shirt but a coach can't stop a player from entering the NFL draft after three seasons after high school. Always get your moneys worth for any player that can help you win games. If a players gets hurt the NCAA will give a medial redshirt to a player that hasn't used his 1st redshirt over a player that is going for his 6th season.

Advertisement
Needs a redshirt badly. Don't want to see us **** around and him play 5 minutes of game time all season and stump his development.

Advertisement
Back