Demetrius Is Gonna Be Special

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
10.png

Advertisement
Yeah well we have a #44 already in Walter Tucker so unless tucker is going to give up that #44 Jackson will have to wait.

Tucker flips between RB and LB so I doubt they let Jackson duplicate the jersey #. Not to mention certain numbers at UM are special and should only worn by special players not handed out just because, but rather earned. I do think Jackson will be a very good player at UM in time, once he adjust to the college game.

Go Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If a few in this class develop along with AQM and McCord, this could be the best pass rush in the history of UM.

They might be able to redshirt him.

Don't see why not.

What concerns me is our wonder staff like to burn RS for special teams Grace, Elder , Carter and Dobard should of all been RS last year. They didnt contribute enough to burn an entire year for.

Yeah well we have a #44 already in Walter Tucker so unless tucker is going to give up that #44 Jackson will have to wait.

Tucker flips between RB and LB so I doubt they let Jackson duplicate the jersey #. Not to mention certain numbers at UM are special and should only worn by special players not handed out just because, but rather earned. I do think Jackson will be a very good player at UM in time, once he adjust to the college game.

Go Canes.

They can both wear 44 if one is on offense, the other defense, and they don't play special teams.

Advertisement
My man needs to start working on his back pedaling and hips. Demetrius island gonna lock down these corners in the Dorito D.

Go Canes.

I see what your saying but you cant just deny a kid a number he wants wear.

So in your example, #26 shouldnt be worn till there is a Sean Taylor like player. Rayshawn Jenkins doesnt deserve the number.

C'mon man.

Advertisement
absolutely cant understand any redshirting.. If you redshirt and then have two great years...... you leave. why not just play out the three years.....

Advertisement
Redshirt? lol have you seen our D?

Agreed we need him now even if it is just for special teams. If Demetrius Is Gonna Be Special then he won't be at UM for five years.

A coach can force a player to red shirt but a coach can't stop a player from entering the NFL draft after three seasons after high school. Always get your moneys worth for any player that can help you win games. If a players gets hurt the NCAA will give a medial redshirt to a player that hasn't used his 1st redshirt over a player that is going for his 6th season.

Last edited:
I remember when Stacy Coley sat there in tears on signing day and thought to myself "this is the kid that had his dedication questioned?" I knew he would give 1,000% and I feel the same about Jackson. Talent+heart.

Advertisement
Back