Deion’s Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good to see he's still a pathological liar. I was literally sitting around with a former teammate at his house in Virginia when deion came to see his son...
Maybe that was off the books lmao. Probably means legal visits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's laughable when he talks about 3 P5 jobs he believes he should have gotten. He hasn't proven he has any actual coaching skills. He's riding on superior talent that comes due to NIL and his name. I'd love for him to get a P5 job and prove he's worth half of what he thinks he is.

I think it's laughable when he talks about 3 P5 jobs he believes he should have gotten. He hasn't proven he has any actual coaching skills. He's riding on superior talent that comes due to NIL and his name. I'd love for him to get a P5 job and prove he's worth half of what he thinks he is.
dude formed a better coaching staff at Jackson State than Manny Diaz had at Miami.

He'll get a power 5 job when he wants one to be honest.
The same way he can recruit players...will be the same way he can pull legit coaches. Also his rolodez is a lot bigger than most being a hall of famer..and his tv work.

dude formed a better coaching staff at Jackson State than Manny Diaz had at Miami.

He'll get a power 5 job when he wants one to be honest.
The same way he can recruit players...will be the same way he can pull legit coaches. Also his rolodez is a lot bigger than most being a hall of famer..and his tv work.

Do you think he'll work the hours guys like Saban and Mario work to win big? Maybe I'm being too dismissive. But he seems more promotional than substantive.

Advertisement
Back