Deion’s Recruiting

Advertisement
Wait there's ppl on this cane site that still listen to Dan Lebatard?.
More than likely, but they've never included me. It was however added to articles throughout last week and quoted as being on that show.

send it to me so i can see if it was said as sattire.
I'm old man. I'm not good with that **** on here lol. Clarion Ledger (seems to be Jackson St's local) article from Feb. 14th. Google Deion Sanders interview and there's multiple that quote it.

I'm old man. I'm not good with that **** on here lol. Clarion Ledger (seems to be Jackson St's local) article from Feb. 14th. Google Deion Sanders interview and there's multiple that quote it.
There is also one from the local tcu one November 9th saying he interviewed there.

Advertisement
I dislike the guy as much as any cane fan. He can go F himself for all I care.

Having said that, he will be a successful P5 coach. Of that I have no doubt. You can say his recruiting success is all NIL or barstool, but the class of 22 results are unmatched by any HBC in my lifetime. He will be successful recruiting at any level. Miami should not underestimate this man.

You are right we were missing all 3 of his ints and 2 ff.

Your proving my point ...dude was an overrated player.

Him being a 2x pro bowler has no bearing on what he did in college. In reference around that time Jaquan Johnson had more production.

But have at it ...Hes still the next Sean Taylor lol
Never said that. Just saying that having the position you didn't want him or he couldn't have helped us is pretty silly and shortsighted.

Advertisement
Never said that. Just saying that having the position you didn't want him or he couldn't have helped us is pretty silly and shortsighted.
No hes not a guy i wished was a cane. Its not silly or short sighted. I already stated Jaquan Johnson played the same time as him and was pretty good as a palayer for us. Derwin James wasnt winning any extra games for us.

I dont think it was a couldve helped us type post. It was more so elite guys that you wish were canes...and in my prefereence derwin james isnt even top 10 as a nole if that was a thing

No hes not a guy i wished was a cane. Its not silly or short sighted. I already stated Jaquan Johnson played the same time as him and was pretty good as a palayer for us. Derwin James wasnt winning any extra games for us.

I dont think it was a couldve helped us type post. It was more so elite guys that you wish were canes...and in my prefereence derwin james isnt even top 10 as a nole if that was a thing
Think this has to be coined the “not bottom 10” ... having a top 10 nole anything is sacrilege

@gogeta4 Do you think 1. Neon is the next FSU head coach and 2. he'll succeed at it?

I dont think he will be the next FSU head coach.
If he was though depending on the staff he would put together..i think he would do better than Norvell....simply due to recruiting.
They arent in a position where i think they can take a chance with Deion Sanders. There next coach will have to be an establish coach poached from somewhere....they are about to be a GOOD amount of time of them being flat out mediocre.

I personally think he should go GROUP OF 5 from the HBCU.

Advertisement
I dont think he will be the next FSU head coach.
If he was though depending on the staff he would put together..i think he would do better than Norvell....simply due to recruiting.
They arent in a position where i think they can take a chance with Deion Sanders. There next coach will have to be an establish coach poached from somewhere....they are about to be a GOOD amount of time of them being flat out mediocre.

I personally think he should go GROUP OF 5 from the HBCU.
I know he’s interviewed, but it would be fascinating if Deion stayed at Jackson State and built the program over the next two decades like a Bowden or Beamer. He could continually bring in unprecedented recruiting hauls, in turn leading to burgeoning attendance and revenues, in turn leading to Jackson State moving up into Division 1 status.

I know he’s interviewed, but it would be fascinating if Deion stayed at Jackson State and built the program over the next two decades like a Bowden or Beamer. He could continually bring in unprecedented recruiting hauls, in turn leading to burgeoning attendance and revenues, in turn leading to Jackson State moving up into Division 1 status.
I don’t see Deon coaching that long. I see him doing 5 years and all at JSU. Once Sanders enters the draft, I can see him leaving.

Yeah, if the standard was "could have helped UM", I could name dozens (maybe hundreds) of SemenHoles who could meet those low standards.

If it's "wish he had been a Cane", that's different. I can only name a handful of those. Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks and Charlie Ward make up nearly all of my list.

Advertisement
Yeah, if the standard was "could have helped UM", I could name dozens (maybe hundreds) of SemenHoles who could meet those low standards.

If it's "wish he had been a Cane", that's different. I can only name a handful of those. Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks and Charlie Ward make up nearly all of my list.
I would add Dalvin Cook to the list simply so he would stop embarrassing us on the field

But I’m with you

Dalvin can eat a bag o’ ****s for all I care. Same as Deion. Deion would crush recruiting at FSU though. Everyone pretending otherwise is a fool.

Advertisement
Back