Deen, Messidor, Lee, Arroyo, Zion, Parrish, Kam and Citizen

Lee looked fine on the sideline after coming out of the tent. Seemed like he was showing Washington that it got rolled or maybe stepped on, I haven't watched the replay yet. Bye week is coming at a good time.

View attachment 258256
Those look like some man legs in shorts. Hope they are not Cane cheerleaders. I like women with powerful legs, but that is just too manly for me.

Advertisement
Georgia Tech has a pretty decent offense that can put up some yards, especially through the air. The defense might struggle a bit. Slightly concerned with that.

On the flip side, their rush defense is TERRIBLE. Ranked 131st.

Louisville: 227 yards
South Carolina St: 196 yards
Mississippi: 299 yards
Wake Forest: 224 yards

Sooo we may run for 300+ again. I can see us putting up 550 yards of offense and 40+ points, having a very similar game that we just had with Temple.
GT got some weapons, but Louisville shut the whole offense down in the second half. UM should win convincingly.

There were males in that cheerleading group unless women can grow beards because it was clear on the jumbotrons.

Advertisement
What is going on on the field in the this picture? Looks like a bunch of players don't have pants on?!
baby GIF

If we were in the playoff I’m confident Lee would’ve got back in there with some type of injection lol. He will be good.

Advertisement
I'll redshirt him this year, and have him available for four games. There's no point in burning his eligibility just for the sake of it, unless there are injuries in the RB room.

And, I'll try to redshirt Chris Johnson too. I think he has two games left, unless he's playing on special teams.
Citizen is already a redshirt freshman. He didn't play last year and arrived post covid so he doesn't get the covid year.

Johnson has played in two games and I think he is special enough with the speed to be a 3-4 year and NFL type. There are only so many humans that run sub 10.3 in the 100 that can play football.

Agreed. Better off just assuming he's played his last down for us and being pleasantly surprised if we're wrong.
Ya exactly. Nothing against the kid but it's been out there his knee issue and our oline looks great so who's spot would he even take take and how would he even be in game shape. People think we'd just throw him in to start. It's week 5 he'd probably need weeks to get in game shape.

Advertisement
Citizen is already a redshirt freshman. He didn't play last year and arrived post covid so he doesn't get the covid year.

Johnson has played in two games and I think he is special enough with the speed to be a 3-4 year and NFL type. There are only so many humans that run sub 10.3 in the 100 that can play football.
Was it a medical redshirt? If so, he may qualify for another redshirt (four game limit requirement).

Advertisement
Was it a medical redshirt? If so, he may qualify for another redshirt (four game limit requirement).

He could apply. With kids playing 7-9 years, anything is possible! That said, if he gets back to 100% then he will be done after next year & heading to the NFl

I'll redshirt him this year, and have him available for four games. There's no point in burning his eligibility just for the sake of it, unless there are injuries in the RB room.

And, I'll try to redshirt Chris Johnson too. I think he has two games left, unless he's playing on special teams.
We’ll see when Citizen comes back. Mario requires players to earn reps which means somebody has to lose reps. Whose reps is Citizen going to take? Parrish? Fletcher? Chaney? Allen? Johnson? That said, I would like to see him play too.

Chris Johnson needs to get more playing time, especially with the first team. He brings a speed dimension the other running backs don’t have. Or any other position on the team for that matter. Would love to see him on a wheel route like we used to with Rooster. Give him the ball in space and good things will happen.

Last edited:
Many thought the bye week was too early. Considering the current circumstances, it looks to be in our favor.

Looking just now Zion’s only a RS JR which I didn’t realize. I’d rather have him come back next year if possible and forget about him for now. Maybe if he gets right he can fill in at LG or C for a NFL departure replacement.

The Kam thing is what it is. He hit dude so hard he knocked himself out. No reason to play him until GT but he’s fine it’s football. I had a future Clemson LT in HS knock me out in practice like that. Waking up from a dream and being in the middle of the field in football practice is my #1 football memory.

Advertisement
Back