Deen, Messidor, Lee, Arroyo, Zion, Parrish, Kam and Citizen

Kam wasn't needed the last two weeks. It was wise to give him the last two weeks off and now a bye week. He should be back for Ga Tech.

Parrish looks like he tweaked his shoulder. We will see but this bye week comes at a great time to get our key guys healthy.
not knowing the full extent of kams injuries other than what we saw, id expect it was a concussion. he'd have to clear protocols. I didnt see him clearing protocols and returning for Bethune. I think he was fine in that he didnt suffer anything more serious (as it looked bad along with being airlifted). it doesn't mean he didnt suffer a concussion. waddle got hurt on Sunday night against NE and missed the Denver game w a concussion. id expect Kam to be back for GT or UNC.

Advertisement
I heard Arroyo knee is ok coming back from
Injury(hurt it this same time last year during bye week), but he was dealing with a hamstring?

Deen and Kam I expect back for GT.

Mesidor maybe UNC or Clemson?

I wish they would have just sat Kelly for Temple, but I expect him to be 100% for GT.

Zion, the word you get is pain tolerance.

Supposedly there is nothing more that can be done with his knee, but he may have some nerve or bone on bone type stuff going on?
Zion has no cartilage left in his knee. Bone on bone at this point so it's obviously uncomfortable.

Someone mentioned it's basically a degenerative condition so it'll never improve. Not sure what he ever does at this point.

Zion has no cartilage left in his knee. Bone on bone at this point so it's obviously uncomfortable.

Someone mentioned it's basically a degenerative condition so it'll never improve. Not sure what he ever does at this point.

Now that's really sad to hear. This is the most info I've read about his situation on the boards. Makes complete sense why he hasn't been playing. Wishing him nothing but the best.

not knowing the full extent of kams injuries other than what we saw, id expect it was a concussion. he'd have to clear protocols. I didnt see him clearing protocols and returning for Bethune. I think he was fine in that he didnt suffer anything more serious (as it looked bad along with being airlifted). it doesn't mean he didnt suffer a concussion. waddle got hurt on Sunday night against NE and missed the Denver game w a concussion. id expect Kam to be back for GT or UNC.
Right I had a feel Kam was for sure missing Bethune along with Fletcher who also was in protocol. This extra week is big because then we get him back, rest up Lee and Parrish who were banged up at the end of Temple.

Not answering anything on Zion, I’ve been clear about that one for months.

Citizen is the same update I gave other day “he’s doing dramatically better versus the last update I gave 2-3 months ago. Things were much more pessimistic after the setback. I wouldn’t rule out a return this year“. Arroyo is the same as well, soft tissue injury and those things can drag on or keep getting aggravated. It’s not the same issue as last year. Last i heard is “ he‘s close“.

Kam speaks for itself. Thar was just a safety issue. The night of the injury i said he”d be back .

On the positive side I haven’t heard anything about anyone being out for the year. They’re all still expected back. None of the injuries seem major even though there was false injury info out there. I’ve said that for a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1695755295828.png

Citizen is the same update I gave other day “he’s doing dramatically better versus the last update I gave 2-3 months ago. Things were much more pessimistic after the setback. I wouldn’t rule out a return this year“. Arroyo is the same as well, soft tissue injury and those things can drag on or keep getting aggravated. It’s not the same issue as last year. Last is heard is “ he‘s close“.

Kam speaks for itself. Thar was just a safety issue. The night of the injury i said he”d be back .

On the positive side I haven’t heard anything about anyone being out for the year. They’re all still expected back. None of the injuries seem major even though there was false injury info out there. I’ve said that for a couple weeks.

Appreciate you, fam.

Citizen is the same update I gave other day “he’s doing dramatically better versus the last update I gave 2-3 months ago. Things were much more pessimistic after the setback. I wouldn’t rule out a return this year“. Arroyo is the same as well, soft tissue injury and those things can drag on or keep getting aggravated. It’s not the same issue as last year. Last is heard is “ he‘s close“.

IMG_4366.gif

Advertisement

Citizen is the same update I gave other day “he’s doing dramatically better versus the last update I gave 2-3 months ago. Things were much more pessimistic after the setback. I wouldn’t rule out a return this year“. Arroyo is the same as well, soft tissue injury and those things can drag on or keep getting aggravated. It’s not the same issue as last year. Last i heard is “ he‘s close“.

If nobody is out for the year, except Zion, that is a MASSIVE win.

Mesidor is my white knight. We need him desperately. I know there were rumors, but if we can get him back even for Clemson, that'd be gigantic for the rest of the season.

I'm not even going to be greedy.

Give me Kam back for GT.

Give me Deen and Arroyo back for UNC.

Give me Mesidor back for Clemson.

Fairly confident Lee and Parrish are fine and will be full-go for GT and beyond. And I was never expecting anything from Citizen, I just want to see him back in the final third of the season just for his psyche and overall mentals. I don't expect him to be getting double-digit carries in close games or anything.

But if it plays out somehow like I spelled out, I would be beyond thrilled. As I said, my dude is Mesidor. His experience, ability, versatility, maturity....I know we have other kids, but that cannot be replaced, imo. We need him heavy in the rotation if we really want this thing to go from "Year 2, let's make some strides, build to the future" to "You know what? Let's **** around and make some real noise, right now". Need 3 on the DL to do that.

If nobody is out for the year, except Zion, that is a MASSIVE win.

Mesidor is my white knight. We need him desperately. I know there were rumors, but if we can get him back even for Clemson, that'd be gigantic for the rest of the season.

I'm not even going to be greedy.

Give me Kam back for GT.

Give me Deen and Arroyo back for UNC.

Give me Mesidor back for Clemson.

Fairly confident Lee and Parrish are fine and will be full-go for GT and beyond. And I was never expecting anything from Citizen, I just want to see him back in the final third of the season just for his psyche and overall mentals. I don't expect him to be getting double-digit carries in close games or anything.

But if it plays out somehow like I spelled out, I would be beyond thrilled. As I said, my dude is Mesidor. His experience, ability, versatility, maturity....I know we have other kids, but that cannot be replaced, imo. We need him heavy in the rotation if we really want this thing to go from "Year 2, let's make some strides, build to the future" to "You know what? Let's **** around and make some real noise, right now". Need 3 on the DL to do that.
I’ve stayed away from Zion for multiple reasons but I’ve been clear for people to view him as found money. Meaning don’t expect him to play but if he does it’s a win. That’s been my motto since last season. I haven’t viewed him as an option since early last year and until he plays that’s what I’ll continue to do. Sucks for the kid though.

What’s the obsession with Nelson on this site? He’s done..just get over it already. The other 50/50 is Citizen. More players come in, time moves forward. That is life…
We don't need Citizen right now. Why not have him continue to get stronger and come back next year at 100% and ready to dominate. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I’ve stayed away from Zion for multiple reasons but I’ve been clear for people to view him as found money. Meaning don’t expect him to play but if he does it’s a win. That’s been my motto since last season. I haven’t viewed him as an option since early last year and until he plays that’s what I’ll continue to do. Sucks for the kid though.
So does he basically need a full knee replacement? Has there ever been a player who has had that surgery and played football after?

We don't need Citizen right now. Why not have him continue to get stronger and come back next year at 100% and ready to dominate. 🤷‍♂️
If he’s what they expect by years end I’d like to see him get some snaps for his own mind state and confidence. Two years of no football is tough then mix in being an oos kid. If he’s cleared I’d throw him a bone.

Last edited:
If he’s what they expect by years end I’d like to see him get some snaps for his own mind state and confidence. Two years of no football is tough then mix in being an oos kid. If he’s cleared I’d throw him a bone.
Agreed 100%. And when he’s healthy, he is in the conversation for the most talented running back on the team. Hopefully he gets fully healthy soon.

Advertisement

I'm really sorry for that kid. Well, Miami is a good school, so hopefully, he can take advantage of that and move forward into his adult life and career. I appreciate how he fought for us and want nothing but the best for the young fella.

We have to have the top rb stable in college football. Does any team compare to our depth?

Was happy with the way Parrish ran, but honestly, I trust any one of them right now to tote the rock behind our off line.

The way to the top is through the trenches!

We do have a nice mix of guys, but we're not the best RB room in CFB.

Credit to them for improving each week though.

Get his diploma and knee replacement. Football is not in his future.Hopefully the Public/Private sectors will be more forgiving and fruitful. Good luck🙌🏽

Advertisement
Back