Deen, Messidor, Lee, Arroyo, Zion, Parrish, Kam and Citizen

What’s the obsession with Nelson on this site? He’s done..just get over it already. The other 50/50 is Citizen. More players come in, time moves forward. That is life…
I don't get this take at all.

Most just wanted to know when he'd come back. He tried last year and couldn't make a go of it. No one knew why until it was disclosed later that his knee is bone against bone.

He's still a cane and we all feel bad for him. I still don't forget that his first action, on opening day against Florida, as a true freshman, he was thrown into the front lines before he was ready against a DE that was All SEC and got drafted. He took several bullets for us. He deserved better.

Advertisement
Zion has no cartilage left in his knee. Bone on bone at this point so it's obviously uncomfortable.

Someone mentioned it's basically a degenerative condition so it'll never improve. Not sure what he ever does at this point.
Knee replacement now being young , he’s going to have a degree from top flight college with a huge list of connections in the business world networking.
Miami being in a monstrous business city combined with Ft Lauderdale the possibilities are huge to be successful.

Gino Torretta didn’t make it in the NFL but through his degree and networking contacts Gino is a huge success in the investment world .

Zion can access this and prosper in life after football.

GOCANES

I’ve stayed away from Zion for multiple reasons but I’ve been clear for people to view him as found money. Meaning don’t expect him to play but if he does it’s a win. That’s been my motto since last season. I haven’t viewed him as an option since early last year and until he plays that’s what I’ll continue to do. Sucks for the kid though.
Zion is now Wally Pipp

Advertisement
Those look like some man legs in shorts. Hope they are not Cane cheerleaders. I like women with powerful legs, but that is just too manly for me.
Bruh dem ain't wimmens legs, dem legs is nyngas.
Episode 1 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was Lee simply mis-evaluated and overlooked in HS, or does UCF staff get the credit for developing him into what he is today?
He probably wasn’t well developed at that point, some players just blossom late, I’ve seen kids dominate pop Warner then not so much in high school, I’ve also seen a kid go from not doing much in pop Warner and dominates in high school. It’s plenty of reason for it maybe he started playing football late. Maybe he played a different position early on and switched…

Advertisement
Back