Deen, Messidor, Lee, Arroyo, Zion, Parrish, Kam and Citizen

Tru C

Senior
Lord, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, and Latter Day Saints, please bless @Cribby with the knowledge, strength and wisdom to divulge to us, that these young men shall return to us in their most healthy form, as we embark on our journey toward winning the ACC Conference with no defeats and dominating victories.

Amen

Advertisement
Lee looked fine on the sideline after coming out of the tent. Seemed like he was showing Washington that it got rolled or maybe stepped on, I haven't watched the replay yet. Bye week is coming at a good time.

20230923_181717.jpg

Advertisement
Forgot Citizen who is also getting close to returning.
We have to have the top rb stable in college football. Does any team compare to our depth?

Was happy with the way Parrish ran, but honestly, I trust any one of them right now to tote the rock behind our off line.

The way to the top is through the trenches!

Lee, is our MVP he’s been everything and more-

He’s one dude we can’t lose-

Hopefully Kam is back soon-We know how valuable he is-

Arroyo,wonder if he’ll be back against GT-He’s a guy we definitely need although McCormick has been a great addition.

Advertisement
Lord, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, and Latter Day Saints, please bless @Cribby with the knowledge, strength and wisdom to divulge to us, that these young men shall return to us in their most healthy form, as we embark on our journey toward winning the ACC Conference with no defeats and dominating victories.

Amen
I do not see Zion coming back. There is zero reason the rush Citizen back if at all this year. Getting Deen, Mesidor, and Kam back is a must. Also coaches are saying younger guys are starting to get it and should contribute later in the season. Player development is so important in building depth.

Advertisement
He said the same thing about Kam after the aTm game and we haven’t seen him since. The bye week is coming at a good time. Hopefully we get Lee, Kam, Parrish, and at least one of Deen or Messidor back for the Georgia Tech game.
Concussion protocol and they didn't need him against BCU and Temple. GT is a good game to get everyone back.

Amen
Great post 😂

Advertisement
Lee would have gone back in if the game actually was on the line. I was slightly impressed with what I saw from Rodriquez. Outside of the bad hold that cost us a TD.

As far as injury updates, you are not going to get much from this board. Dmoney has already announced he is out of the injury update business.

BTW, anyone notice the tape on DVD throwing hand? Seems he is still dealing with the preseason injury.

We have to have the top rb stable in college football. Does any team compare to our depth?

Was happy with the way Parrish ran, but honestly, I trust any one of them right now to tote the rock behind our off line.

The way to the top is through the trenches!
Not sure about that. We're certainly deep, but none of them is really elite. I think our OL would make most RBs look good.

Advertisement
Back