Deen, Messidor, Lee, Arroyo, Zion, Parrish, Kam and Citizen

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230924_212355_Instagram.jpg

Kams instagram story. Sounds like he could very well be back for GT and man what a lift it would be. I'd love to get Deen and Mesidor back too but some hinted that mesidor could be a while

Advertisement
Arroyo and Zion are two of the biggest mysteries. I’d be pleasantly surprised if they played this year.

Old man Cam and Williams have done a very nice job so far.
Arroyo not really a mystery i they want him to be 100% first. Now zion i have no idea how his injury spiraled to his football career being in question, hopefully he tells the story down the line

Arroyo not really a mystery i they want him to be 100% first. Now zion i have no idea how his injury spiraled to his football career being in question, hopefully he tells the story down the line
If Arroyo doesn’t suit up for the UNC game then something fishy is going on. That’s 3 weeks away.

Advertisement
I heard Arroyo knee is ok coming back from
Injury(hurt it this same time last year during bye week), but he was dealing with a hamstring?

Deen and Kam I expect back for GT.

Mesidor maybe UNC or Clemson?

I wish they would have just sat Kelly for Temple, but I expect him to be 100% for GT.

Zion, the word you get is pain tolerance.

Supposedly there is nothing more that can be done with his knee, but he may have some nerve or bone on bone type stuff going on?

Advertisement
D desperately needs the return of the missing starters for ACC play, need to develop consistent pressure on QB to beat UNC and FSU. We can live without Arroyo for GT, love to have him back for UNC and beyond. Based on Cristobal's comments, I assume Lee and Parrish are okay.

Injury(hurt it this same time last year during bye week), but he was dealing with a hamstring?

I wish they would have just sat Kelly for Temple, but I expect him to be 100% for GT.

Supposedly there is nothing more that can be done with his knee, but he may have some nerve or bone on bone type stuff going

Two things….we are off this week and how the **** do you know about Arroyo?
Getting him back this week as in full go in practice, he will be ready for ACC. He tore his hamstring on the other leg compensating for the knee. I'm hearing similar things for everyone else. God willing we should be be mostly healthy for GT

Supposedly there is nothing more that can be done with his knee, but he may have some nerve or bone on bone type stuff going on?

Really hope Lee can make it back for UNC and Clemson. He does so much for the offense. Just watching that one on TV it looked like he may have rolled the ankle so it’s maybe a sprain… no clue but could be like a 4-6 week injury. Hope not.

Advertisement
Did anyone spot Kam on the sideline? I could only watch the 1st half and I could've sworn I saw Kam on the sidelines with a hoodie. Anyone else see that or was I imagining it?

Advertisement
Back