Deen and Mesidor

We got a lot of pressure by committee which people should know is guidrys style. The edges played more contain than they did go get after the passer it’s how you make a blitz work to cave a pocket. That QB was rattled by it but got the ball out quickly to his credit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fermans site?!
That or it’s DannyBoyCane running his mouth on Twitter that he “heard” it’s season ending.

Dude asks if anyone has heard anything, then responds a minute later that he heard he’s done. Seems legit 😂

IMG_0286.jpeg

Advertisement
That or it’s DannyBoyCane running his mouth on Twitter that he “heard” it’s season ending.

Dude asks if anyone has heard anything, then responds a minute later that he heard he’s done. Seems legit 😂

View attachment 256045

Danny’s not a good source, nobody’s telling him ****. He’s just repeating what he heard, or saw, on Twitter from somebody else.

Danny’s not a good source, nobody’s telling him ****. He’s just repeating what he heard, or saw, on Twitter from somebody else.
Yeah I was more-so clowning him for the fake insider bs again.
Unless Cribby or DMoney speak up beforehand, we’ll all find out shortly when Mario addresses the injury situations for multiple guys…probably tomorrow?

Kam, Mesidor, Deen, Kelly, Mauigoa, Fletcher were some off the top of my head.

I think all we know about Mesidor was that he was put in a boot for precautionary measures, which would lead to ankle concerns…but normally that’s not season-ending. At least I hope not in this case.

Advertisement
He's been asked to drop into coverage some and has done nice things including an important PBU today that likely saved a TD. Don't think you can ask Mesidor to do that.

Has also done well playing his position and provided good plays. Imo, he's upped his game and deserves the praise I'm posting.

Btw, me praising Harvey isn't a knock on Mesidor at all. We're lucky to have both. Need him to heal up and get back at it.
Our pass rush was different when 3 went out. Dean also. I worry about the knee thing with him. I hope Mesidor just got a ding.

Advertisement
He is saying that bc FootballVille reported that it could be season-ending.
That would be a significant blow to the DL. He sets the edge better than any other DE and is incredibly versatile. Bain is very good and will be great one day buy he is just a true frosh. Bain needs more reps against quality OL. He was just okay yesterday.

Stranger things have happened but Messidor was in a walking boot after halftime. That suggests an ankle or foot injury. It could be a high ankle sprain but normally you’d see the player in crutches if it was serious.

Something seems off…

That would be a significant blow to the DL. He sets the edge better than any other DE and is incredibly versatile. Bain is very good and will be great one day buy he is just a true frosh. Bain needs more reps against quality OL. He was just okay yesterday.

Stranger things have happened but Messidor was in a walking boot after halftime. That suggests an ankle or foot injury. It could be a high ankle sprain but normally you’d see the player in crutches if it was serious.

Something seems off…
A huge blow.

Guidry and Mario all but said that they put a package together with smoke and mirrors (and did a good job) after those losses.

Deen has a knee issue.

I didn’t know Mesidor was out until they made the announcement at half time. I have no idea what his deal is.
Deen was walking on his own power, slight limp. I didn't see the Mesidor injury at all.

Both things could be just to prevent more severe injuries down the road and we have enough time to heal, thankfully.

We’ll generate more sacks when our talented young DE mature. Give it 1-2 yrs & players like Kelly, Bain, Wayne, & Moss should be creating some havoc (which should mean fewer blitzes needed to create pressure). The future is bright at DE (with more talented DE on the way like Lightfoot).

Advertisement
Back