Deen and Mesidor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need them. We can’t get pressure with our front four. Guidry is coaching his *** off to get pressure.

Kelley is injured and has done nothing, LT hasn’t done much of anything. It’s basically d-line by committee right now. Would love to see Wayne get some more snaps the next couple games.

Advertisement
You've been impressed with Harvey? I feel like we've lacked explosive plays off the edge. We have to blitz to do so.

In the second half without Mesidor and Deen they started to move the ball on us much easier.

He's been asked to drop into coverage some and has done nice things including an important PBU today that likely saved a TD. Don't think you can ask Mesidor to do that.

Has also done well playing his position and provided good plays. Imo, he's upped his game and deserves the praise I'm posting.

Btw, me praising Harvey isn't a knock on Mesidor at all. We're lucky to have both. Need him to heal up and get back at it.

Advertisement
He's been asked to drop into coverage some and has done some nice things including an important PBU today that likely saved a TD. Don't think you can ask Mesidor to do that.

Has also done well playing his position and provided good plays. Imo, he's upped his game and deserves the praise I'm posting.

Btw, me praising Harvey isn't a knock on Mesidor at all. We're lucky to have both. Need him to heal up and get back at it.
He's done some nice things. You can praise him for his contributions. He just doesn't have any elite traits to get him to the QB consistently.

Our defence lacks that type of playmaker off the edge. Hopefully someone steps up as the season goes on.

He's done some nice things. You can praise him for his contributions. He just doesn't have any elite traits to get him to the QB consistently.

Our defence lacks that type of playmaker off the edge. Hopefully someone steps up as the season goes on.
Bain got a lot of snaps but didn’t do much. Neither did Kelly. It’s a bit surprising we only have 3 sacks thru 2 games. I still think the pass rush will end up being pretty good. Too many talented DE’s for it not to be.

Advertisement
Back