Deejay Dallas retweet

Advertisement
Some of you people are sooooo easy. Just say a thing that makes Richt or UM look stupid and it's got to be true, right? I've never seen people so happy to believe any nonsense that comes down the line as long as it's bad news.

Let’s try to move on from the Diaz decision. You can’t really blame an up and comer from taking this type of job to build a program, especially one that has had this type of success recently in terms of placing new coaches. If he is successful, he probably will end up back here as a head coach one day if the administration decides to take football seriously. However, the Richt stuff is incredibly concerning. At this point it seems to be there is a struggle going on between ponying up (not for Diaz but for all coaches in general) and just moving on from Richt even if it means 1-2 more years in pain. It sucks as a fan here. However, I don’t think we have a chance of moving to the next level until we move on from Blake James. Seems to be terrible at managing up and getting trustees to understand the big picture. I’m hoping that once we move on from Richt we also move on from him and find a top notch AD.

I told people on here. This school will not pay for top talent. Cmr tried to hire Helfrich and the school gave the middle finger. The rumors of an OC were just that. This school has been trying to do things on the cheap and it’s not going to work.
Cmr keeps trying to go back to give our coaches raises and finally the gig is up.
Dugans, kool, manny and manny again.
they probably said that’s enough.
This is false. Richt would never hire an OC espsxially someone like Helfrich who knows he wouldn’t call plays. Manny leaving had just as much to do with Richts incompetence then the money and HC title. Listen to his interviews especially during the losing streak, he called out the offense NUMEROUS times.

Advertisement
You guys realize the last 4 Temple HCs got P5 jobs quickly right? You also realize Diaz wants to be a HC and that he was a coordinator here? UM could give him a raise and some dopey title, but he wouldn’t be the HC. He’s the HC at Temple. This one’s pretty simple.

TIFWIW but Manny met with both CMR and Blake James and was not happy about our direction. Word is, “he’s fed up with Richt.” Temple will triple his salary and give Manny full control of program. Long term, he wants a better HC job in bigger program or possibly NFL.
This is true

Manny is good, but he's not "2 million a year for a DC" good. Maybe if he'd had this D in the top 5 for multiple years I could maybe buy it. He wants to be a P5 coach, Temple gets him closer.

In a similar vein, Bill Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma also has a desire to be a HC one day, and has publicly said he is aware he needs to be a playcalling OC to get there, and is actively looking for an AD to give him the chance. We could easily get the co-architect of the Oklahoma offense for cheap, with a low buyout if he flops (guaranteed he can't be worse than Rick, though)

Advertisement
Although we aren’t or won’t pay that much but I’d rather have Arranda or Venables at $2.5mm than Manny at $1.5mm

The LSU game still sticks in my brain

Fire Blake James.
Anybody can retweet anyone with an opinion but I call bull****. The guy clearly wanted to become a head coach to advance his career and $500,000 or 1 million even wasn’t going to change his mind. You either have the dry that you want to be at the top level of your profession or you can tenplay bud Foster was. I also the man he knows he would never be the head coach at Miami without going somewhere else first so all this bull**** about money for a defensive coordinator for her that opportunity to take up a coaching job to me is laughable

Fans here are so stupid it's the same stuff they did to butch back in 2000.fans need to send a big message.I love my canes but after hearing this I'm out gonna put my cane stuff in mothballs until the day flakey games and his cornhole lover cmr.GOODBYE!!!!!-

Advertisement
TIFWIW but Manny met with both CMR and Blake James and was not happy about our direction. Word is, “he’s fed up with Richt.” Temple will triple his salary and give Manny full control of program. Long term, he wants a better HC job in bigger program or possibly NFL.

Another insider

Program has its hands tied up. Between IPF and Mark Richt's extension, the funding to make Manny a top 10 coordinator in terms of salary just isn't an option. Miami's HC had to donate money out of his own pocket to complete an IPF that should've been built 10 years before he was hired and y'all think they can pay manny $2 mill a year? This isn't Blake James, it goes beyond that.

Advertisement

LMAO, **** near everything you just wrote was a lie. SMFH at you people that just type up lies for “likes”.

LMAO, **** near everything you just wrote was a lie. SMFH at you people that just type up lies for “likes”.

I doubt it was a lie. My info isn’t coming from Miami’s side..

Just sharing info I came across from someone who I know has access to it.

Again, TIFWIW

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back