Deejay Dallas retweet

Advertisement
I told people on here. This school will not pay for top talent. Cmr tried to hire Helfrich and the school gave the middle finger. The rumors of an OC were just that. This school has been trying to do things on the cheap and it’s not going to work.
Cmr keeps trying to go back to give our coaches raises and finally the gig is up.
Dugans, kool, manny and manny again.
they probably said that’s enough.
Fold the program. If we aren't trying to win stop trying.

doubt that Manny told a player or made it known that is why he was leaving...come on

Advertisement
Easy the HC should make then 2-3 millions and use the money for better coaches

you're not getting an HC worth a **** for 2-3 mill. mullen got 6 from UF, Taggert got 5 from FSU. a top flight coach gets close to 4 if not more easy at big programs

doubt that Manny told a player or made it known that is why he was leaving...come on
The last player to post something about a coach would probably be deejay m. He’s had cmr’s back from the jump and always posts positive things and helps recruit.

Since I really don’t know whose tweeting I won’t put much stock into it but if it’s true I don’t get the point of a football program

Advertisement
Blake James doesn't control the purse strings. No AD truly does. All that **** has to be approved by the money people. So all the BS about how much money Miami was willing to spend from that loudmouth booster for an OC got put to the test real quick by the saving grace of the 2018 season and they balked.

@flasportsbuzz
FollowingFollowing @flasportsbuzz
More
... Per source with direct knowledge, Diaz's pay at UM had nothing to do with Diaz's decision to take the Temple job (contrary to DeeJay Dallas retweet). He is among highest paid defensive coordinators in country. Not at Aranda level but highly paid.

@flasportsbuzz
More
... Per source with direct knowledge, Diaz's pay at UM had nothing to do with Diaz's decision to take the Temple job (contrary to DeeJay Dallas retweet). He is among highest paid defensive coordinators in country. Not at Aranda level but highly paid.
i think he feels rich will be fired after 2019 and didnt want to be without a job.

Advertisement
I told people on here. This school will not pay for top talent. Cmr tried to hire Helfrich and the school gave the middle finger. The rumors of an OC were just that. This school has been trying to do things on the cheap and it’s not going to work.
Cmr keeps trying to go back to give our coaches raises and finally the gig is up.
Dugans, kool, manny and manny again.
they probably said that’s enough.
If the school was committed to winning, they would have paid for top dollar for Manny.

@flasportsbuzz
More
Link?

Advertisement
He ain't a top DC. You gotta do what you did this year consistently.

My problem is, how tf we gonna play hardball with Manny based of that kind of logic, but we extend Richt after two seasons ?
It’s easy logic..one is your head coach..the other is your DC..programs always try to extend coaches before they out perform their contract. It’s a biz move which makes since. For example, It’s easier/cheaper to extend a 10-3 coach then it would be to negotiate a NC coach. The buyout would be less along with dollars

Advertisement
Back