Deejay Dallas retweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
If true, this is very disheartening, and I'm a positive guy. I was hoping that he just wanted some extra cash. Don't these guys realize we have a legit shot with some game changing guys like Rique? It's worth the money if you get those guys and we win games. We win games people donate more, I would think.

Advertisement
If true, this is very disheartening, and I'm a positive guy. I was hoping that he just wanted some extra cash. Don't these guys realize we have a legit shot with some game changing guys like Rique? It's worth the money if you get those guys and we win games. We win games people donate more, I would think.

Asleep at the wheel in the athletics department.

Rique and banda are tight and according to a poster, hes staying

Thought there was a bunch of money for quality staff. It's almost like they're playing Money ball, get em hot - then let em go, before they get too expensive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told people on here. This school will not pay for top talent. Cmr tried to hire Helfrich and the school gave the middle finger. The rumors of an OC were just that. This school has been trying to do things on the cheap and it’s not going to work.
Cmr keeps trying to go back to give our coaches raises and finally the gig is up.
Dugans, kool, manny and manny again.
they probably said that’s enough.

Advertisement
Back