Dee Jay Dallas to start out at WR

What... Now we are even more thin at CB.. could of had Brini or Gibson.. WTF man.. Dejay would start at CB right away as well.. WR is crowded... Our season is over if we gotta rely on the guys like Michael Jackson and Ryan Mayes at CB.. only person I have faith in is JaQuan johnson...

Our CB depth chart is not that bad. lol. Dean, Young, Redwine, and Bandy bring size and speed. Experience of course is the problem since Dean and Bandy are new to our system and Bandy is still a kid. Wright could be the nickel as has been talked about before.

Mayes and Jackson will only be used in case of emergency as 5th or 6th options.

Advertisement
I knew this was coming when Dugans didn't his blurb when he enrolled. This dude's dynamite with the ball in his hands. Rick wants to put up points.

Tells me we might also be fairly sure we're going to grab a grad transfer CB.

This^^^^^

Why are so many posters always insistent on putting guys that are explosive with ball in their hands at DB.

I understand the need at CB, but one thing Rumph has shown is that he CAN coach them up. I think our secondary is gonna surprise many again this season and it will also leave another slot available for one of the 2018 DB's.

Rumph better figure out a way to close on guys next cycle. Wether it's hiring a pet monkey to entertain the recruits, setting himself on fire or finding a competent and discrete bagman, bottom line is there will be no excuses.

I thought the same until Corn Elder played CB. Watch his HS highlights, he was as dangerous as anyone with the ball in his hands. Some guys just fit better on D.

What... Now we are even more thin at CB.. could of had Brini or Gibson.. WTF man.. Dejay would start at CB right away as well.. WR is crowded... Our season is over if we gotta rely on the guys like Michael Jackson and Ryan Mayes at CB.. only person I have faith in is JaQuan johnson...

Brini, gibson, and johnson are safties not cb.

Advertisement
The coaches know what positions they need to fill u clowns, they could've just satisfied u vaginas by offering guys they didn't think were good enough and you all would be cheering like the fxggots y'all are. This staff doesn't panic, if they decide to get more players at corner they will, if they believe we can survive a year then how long will u fxggots cry about it?? It doesnt matter so shut the FCK up clowns

If Macintosh and Norton have good years and go pro, this CB and DT class have ****ed our 2018 defense. Jesus Christ what a ****** first class bump year.

Not that I don't think he will excel on offense, though.

Those receivers plus a dual threat QB (thinking Rosier) and we could have a high octane, high scoring offense on our hands fella's

If Macintosh and Norton have good years and go pro, this CB and DT class have ****ed our 2018 defense. Jesus Christ what a ****ty first class bump year.

Yep. We could lose our entire 3 deep at DT next year. Wanted one more DT this cycle. We'll need to land 2-3 top flights kids next year plus a juco. Can't afford misses. It's a position we have sucked at historically.

Same deal at CB. We'll have bandy, dean, young, JJ for 2 more years. Can't afford misses next year at CB.

Advertisement
Most of the film I've seen on him is on offense, and it's not news to anyone that the kid is electric.

When it's all said and done, I think he ends up playing both ways. What I mean by that is, but by the time he's a junior I think he plays most snaps on defense with selected snaps on offense. But I think he starts out mostly offense.

Of course this is just a wild *** guess, so who the fūck really knows.

If Macintosh and Norton have good years and go pro, this CB and DT class have ****ed our 2018 defense. Jesus Christ what a ****ty first class bump year.

I can kind of understand your point on the DT class but your comment on the CB class makes no sense. In 2018, Dean will be a senior, Young a junior, Bandy a sophomore, Carter a sophomore and Jaquan a senior. How exactly is this a bad thing?

Need at least 2 big time DTs in the 2018 recruiting cycle no doubt.

"Jesus Christ"!! Lol ppl bxtchn bc of a what if scenario that wouldnt take place until after next season lmao hilarious

I can kind of understand your point on the DT class but your comment on the CB class makes no sense. In 2018, Dean will be a senior, Young a junior, Bandy a sophomore, Carter a sophomore and Jaquan a senior. How exactly is this a bad thing?

Jaquan and carter are safeties. Want to take another shot at the CB depth chart?

Advertisement
Our return game should definitely be improved adding players with actually speed and not having grandpa Lewis back there.

Good grief

Advertisement

Jaquan and carter are safeties. Want to take another shot at the CB depth chart?

I was talking about the defensive backfield in general since I thought that's what you were referring to. My point still stands though. I recognize that injuries occur but maybe I'm just too naïve to be so concerned about CB depth going into the 2018 season especially given the freshmen that we will likely sign next February in Frierson and Blades.

Our CB depth chart is fine. lol.
2017:
Young
Bandy
Dean
Redwine
DJ

2018:
Young
Bandy
Dean
Redwine
DJ
Blades
Ivey
Jobe or someone else

Our CB depth chart is fine. lol.
2017:
Young
Bandy
Dean
Redwine
DJ

2018:
Young
Bandy
Dean
Redwine
DJ
Blades
Ivey
Jobe or someone else

And your 2017 depth chart is without any graduate transfer(s) that most surely will sign with us.

Advertisement
Back