Dee Jay Dallas to start out at WR

Advertisement
I think we need him at CB. I thought Bandy, DJ, Dean plus Malek Young would have made a Miami caliber 2-deep at CB, with Redwine in relief.

Agreed. Seems that CB is a bigger need right now. But as others have said, maybe we pick up a grad transfer CB.

Advertisement
I think his eventual position is DB - especially if he wants to go pro, but the coaches know best.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Richt sees a lot of similarities in DeeJay and Pete Warwick and will use him in a very similar fashion. I for one look forward to it. That FSU offense was legit. Please excuse the positive mention of FSU here, it won't happen again.

Go Canes!

He looked great with the ball in his hands on his film.

Might be another reason why they backed off of Pouncey.

Advertisement
This dude is a clear cut DB to me. We also need him there more than we do at WR.

I would have loved to see him at DB especially since he would have gotten early burn there. I agree with many posters on here that DB is his money position moving forward, although he is absolutely nasty will the ball in his hands.

I knew this was coming when Dugans didn't his blurb when he enrolled. This dude's dynamite with the ball in his hands. Rick wants to put up points.

Tells me we might also be fairly sure we're going to grab a grad transfer CB.

Advertisement
Coach Richt on WQAM just said that he is at WR right now, but he's not even sure where he'll ultimately end up. That he can play WR, RB, or DB.

Harley
Dallas
Thomas

Any of these WRs not strictly slot guys? Thomas can probably play outside I assume.

I'm a little surprised by this. I thought he'd be a CB and used in some packages on offense. But the thought of Richards, Thomas, Harley, DJ and Mullins on O is gonna create a nightmare for opposing defenses!

Advertisement
yeah im surprised by this I thought if we got Edwards or Henderson he would be a WR. I thought if we struck out on both then he would be a DB.

Wherever he succeeds. I perfer him at CB or FS due to need, but wherever he shows more potential.

Advertisement
Back