Decommit

2016 should obviously be of zero concern.... Look at UF, the dummies. They have their ace recruiter working on 2016 kids. While Jaq Johnson and Tim Irvin are on their campus. What a bunch of fools.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scott Patchan
‏@scott_patchan

You decommitted from Miami to commit to Florida ? 😂😂😂😂
BqIC_6tCcAASVJV.jpg

2016 should obviously be of zero concern.... Look at UF, the dummies. They have their ace recruiter working on 2016 kids. While Jaq Johnson and Tim Irvin are on their campus. What a bunch of fools.

Or they're not concerned with Miami getting these kids either, t rob is killing us .

Advertisement
Who cares seriously this kid is going to be easy to replace personally was not impressed with his film

Ultimate sour grapes comment. The kid is a stud and one of the best at his position in the country let alone South Florida for 2016.

Since when is Cocoa South Florida?

My bad. Thought he went to a Palm Beach school. And that's completely irrelevant to the point of how high caliber he is.

Who cares seriously this kid is going to be easy to replace personally was not impressed with his film

Ultimate sour grapes comment. The kid is a stud and one of the best at his position in the country let alone South Florida for 2016.

My bad. Thought he went to a Palm Beach school. And that's completely irrelevant to the point of how high caliber he is.

It isn't irrelevant to the discussion. I'm supposed to be upset about some kid who has two years left to play HIGH SCHOOL football from a non-Miami area changing his mind? Everybody in here new to recruiting? There was little to no chance Gardner doesn't decommit from Miami at some point in 2+ years.

Also with Gardner being from Cocoa, FL it would be hard to hold onto him since central Florida has a huge UF influence involved in everything. But it will be a long 2 years in whch anything can happen.

Go Canes

Advertisement

It isn't irrelevant to the discussion. I'm supposed to be upset about some kid who has two years left to play HIGH SCHOOL football from a non-Miami area changing his mind? Everybody in here new to recruiting? There was little to no chance Gardner doesn't decommit from Miami at some point in 2+ years.

It is irrelevant to the discussion seeing as he was already committed and had visited the school and was present for the Miami-Florida game last year. And No, you're supposed to be upset that an absolute stud dropped us for Florida and, according to CaneLos, we are very unlikely to get back. I'm laughing at anybody who thinks that this is no big deal. He saw us beat Florida and still said thanks but no thanks. Somebody find a picture of him eating dinner with Joker.

It is irrelevant to the discussion seeing as he was already committed and had visited the school and was present for the Miami-Florida game last year. And No, you're supposed to be upset that an absolute stud dropped us for Florida and, according to CaneLos, we are very unlikely to get back. I'm laughing at anybody who thinks that this is no big deal. He saw us beat Florida and still said thanks but no thanks. Somebody find a picture of him eating dinner with Joker.

So what if he was already committed? Artie Burns was committed to Bama in late 2011. You don't think Bama fans maybe had an inkling that Burns would flip to Miami at some point? Demetrius Jackson was committed to Arkansas. Maybe just maybe Arkansas hoped and prayed Miami would overlook the kid until he was all in on Arkansas. You hate losing the kid? Fine. But you're naive to act like this wasn't likely to happen. And anyone really ****ed about any of this considering the circumstances is either deciding to not let history be their guide or just flat out dumb.

kids a beast. dam that sucks
HUGE loss

Dont worry AG will be in NJ this weekend looking to replace him :ibisroflmao:

Look at that, another our "coaching staff likes to recruit in New Jersey" joke. I'm more embarrassed for the person who decided to click the like button on this one.

Its sad when a supposed Canes fan is happy when a elite player decommits

Who is happy ? It ****es me off that AG and staff continue to lose top FL players but what ****es me off more that they spend more time in NJ recruiting a bunch of pussies over their own home state?

Could you name the pussies please?
Are you calling K.Hester a pussie?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden has landed some of Jersey's top 10 players his career. I will admit that. But we should definitely have the full court press on S.Fla prospects.
Teams should be scared to enter Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach for an elite player. They shouldn't feel confident that they will land them. And Miami fans shouldn't have to "Hope" that every elite recruit sticks.

I would like to see him land more of the top 10 players in the state of Florida. I'd love to see Miami consistently get 2-3 of the top 10 FL players each season.
2011: Only Chick
2012: Duke and Tracy
2013 Missed the top 10 FL prospects.
2014: Chad and McDermott
2015: Starting off looking like we won't land one of the FL top 10.
2016: We will probably get 3 of the top 10 in FL.

The real question is if this kid will follow Muscorch to Texas Tech or TCU in 2016 when he accepts one of their D Corchinator positions.

For those of you who say that it's 2016 so who cares? You should because this kids a baller and very unlikely we get him back.

Dude, 2016 is the last thing we ought to care about. There are high school seniors who can be on the field CONTRIBUTING in 2015. You should know better than to stress a flakey recruit. Kid has committed to two schools and has two years left until he can actually sign a LOI. Let dat marinate for a second.

The recruiting game is lame, and it has a lot to do with situations like this.

Only a rook would fret over this nonsense.

**** I remember when he committed and I got negged tons of times for saying there was less than a 1% chance he stays committed. Whatever. There's less than that that we get him back. Kids a stud and we have zero chance of landing him. ******* sucks.

Advertisement
Back