Decommit

Since when is Cocoa South Florida?

My bad. Thought he went to a Palm Beach school. And that's completely irrelevant to the point of how high caliber he is.

It isn't irrelevant to the discussion. I'm supposed to be upset about some kid who has two years left to play HIGH SCHOOL football from a non-Miami area changing his mind? Everybody in here new to recruiting? There was little to no chance Gardner doesn't decommit from Miami at some point in 2+ years.

It is irrelevant to the discussion seeing as he was already committed and had visited the school and was present for the Miami-Florida game last year. And No, you're supposed to be upset that an absolute stud dropped us for Florida and, according to CaneLos, we are very unlikely to get back. I'm laughing at anybody who thinks that this is no big deal. He saw us beat Florida and still said thanks but no thanks. Somebody find a picture of him eating dinner with Joker.

So what if he was already committed? Artie Burns was committed to Bama in late 2011. You don't think Bama fans maybe had an inkling that Burns would flip to Miami at some point? Demetrius Jackson was committed to Arkansas. Maybe just maybe Arkansas hoped and prayed Miami would overlook the kid until he was all in on Arkansas. You hate losing the kid? Fine. But you're naive to act like this wasn't likely to happen. And anyone really ****ed about any of this considering the circumstances is either deciding to not let history be their guide or just flat out dumb.

Only difference is Alabama replaced Burns with a player of similar talent in Maurice Smith. Arkansas never took Jackson's commitment, so that argument is moot.

You bet I'm ****ed about losing the kid and I was very well aware of what we were up against. But you know what makes elite programs successful at recruiting? Landing and keeping the guys we aren't supposed to. Going into Gator country and pulling the best CB there for 2016 is one recruiting example of returning to dominance. It would be foolish to assume this losing him wasn't a possibility, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck any less. History has shown that this would be a difficult keep. That doesn't mean it should be no big deal that we still lost him. I'm not going to let the circumstances stand as an excuse as why losing a stud player should bother me any less than a different situation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is happy ? It ****es me off that AG and staff continue to lose top FL players but what ****es me off more that they spend more time in NJ recruiting a bunch of pussies over their own home state?

You call these kids "pussies"? These are kids that are proud to stand up early in the process and say they want to be apart of this team. Your comment is an embarrassment to the fan base.[/QUOT

All them nj kids in this class belong at Rutgers, so when they get a MIami offer they're going to jump on it.

kids a beast. dam that sucks
HUGE loss

Dont worry AG will be in NJ this weekend looking to replace him :ibisroflmao:

Look at that, another our "coaching staff likes to recruit in New Jersey" joke. I'm more embarrassed for the person who decided to click the like button on this one.

Its sad when a supposed Canes fan is happy when a elite player decommits

Who is happy ? It ****es me off that AG and staff continue to lose top FL players but what ****es me off more that they spend more time in NJ recruiting a bunch of pussies over their own home state?

aqm is a ***** now?

Advertisement
Kid could be the biggest stud ever and I'm not going to get upset over a 2016 kid. Way too many other things need to happen to improve this team than a 2016 kid. Please. This kid will be a non factor in our success or failure in the best three years.

For those of you who say that it's 2016 so who cares? You should because this kids a baller and very unlikely we get him back.

Dude, 2016 is the last thing we ought to care about. There are high school seniors who can be on the field CONTRIBUTING in 2015. You should know better than to stress a flakey recruit. Kid has committed to two schools and has two years left until he can actually sign a LOI. Let dat marinate for a second.

The recruiting game is lame, and it has a lot to do with situations like this.

Only a rook would fret over this nonsense.

Your reading comprehension sucks. No one is fretting but we also just lost a very talented kid to UiF that we won't likely get back.

My bad. Thought he went to a Palm Beach school. And that's completely irrelevant to the point of how high caliber he is.

It isn't irrelevant to the discussion. I'm supposed to be upset about some kid who has two years left to play HIGH SCHOOL football from a non-Miami area changing his mind? Everybody in here new to recruiting? There was little to no chance Gardner doesn't decommit from Miami at some point in 2+ years.

It is irrelevant to the discussion seeing as he was already committed and had visited the school and was present for the Miami-Florida game last year. And No, you're supposed to be upset that an absolute stud dropped us for Florida and, according to CaneLos, we are very unlikely to get back. I'm laughing at anybody who thinks that this is no big deal. He saw us beat Florida and still said thanks but no thanks. Somebody find a picture of him eating dinner with Joker.

So what if he was already committed? Artie Burns was committed to Bama in late 2011. You don't think Bama fans maybe had an inkling that Burns would flip to Miami at some point? Demetrius Jackson was committed to Arkansas. Maybe just maybe Arkansas hoped and prayed Miami would overlook the kid until he was all in on Arkansas. You hate losing the kid? Fine. But you're naive to act like this wasn't likely to happen. And anyone really ****ed about any of this considering the circumstances is either deciding to not let history be their guide or just flat out dumb.

Only difference is Alabama replaced Burns with a player of similar talent in Maurice Smith. Arkansas never took Jackson's commitment, so that argument is moot.

You bet I'm ****ed about losing the kid and I was very well aware of what we were up against. But you know what makes elite programs successful at recruiting? Landing and keeping the guys we aren't supposed to. Going into Gator country and pulling the best CB there for 2016 is one recruiting example of returning to dominance. It would be foolish to assume this losing him wasn't a possibility, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck any less. History has shown that this would be a difficult keep. That doesn't mean it should be no big deal that we still lost him. I'm not going to let the circumstances stand as an excuse as why losing a stud player should bother me any less than a different situation.

Keep crying dude.. That's all you've been doing lately... You act like we haven't lost studs before.. You know who we lost that would've changed this program around PP. That's who.. I'm not worried about a 2016 stud when God knows there are so many guys who could become better than him or grow bigger, faster, and stronger. I've never said so much puzziness from a fan base.

Keep crying dude.. That's all you've been doing lately... You act like we haven't lost studs before.. You know who we lost that would've changed this program around PP. That's who.. I'm not worried about a 2016 stud when God knows there are so many guys who could become better than him or grow bigger, faster, and stronger. I've never said so much puzziness from a fan base.

I'll keep crying as long as you keep your head in the sand and keep the, "There goes another stud but we'll get somebody better," attitude. You've gotten pretty good at that. Feel free to adopt a defeatist expectation, the literal definition of being vaginal, and hold on to hope that other players develop past Gardner so losing him doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Someone please remix this song ...with subject being The U and all decommitment over the years
smh!!

[video=youtube;JXRN_LkCa_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o[/video]

Advertisement
Back