Decommit

For those of you who say that it's 2016 so who cares? You should because this kids a baller and very unlikely we get him back.

Dude, 2016 is the last thing we ought to care about. There are high school seniors who can be on the field CONTRIBUTING in 2015. You should know better than to stress a flakey recruit. Kid has committed to two schools and has two years left until he can actually sign a LOI. Let dat marinate for a second.

The recruiting game is lame, and it has a lot to do with situations like this.

Only a rook would fret over this nonsense.
He's not fretting. Fact is kid is gone. Won't be a Cane. That's all he said and he's correct.

Advertisement
I am starting to love Patchan as a recruit more and more. Every time he speaks on twitter its the truth. ""Bold move Cotton" LMAO.

Who is happy ? It ****es me off that AG and staff continue to lose top FL players but what ****es me off more that they spend more time in NJ recruiting a bunch of pussies over their own home state?

You call these kids "pussies"? These are kids that are proud to stand up early in the process and say they want to be apart of this team. Your comment is an embarrassment to the fan base.

Advertisement
Only db 's I'm concern about is J. Johnson, T.Irvin, T.Cole, D.Davis, and C. Davis. I'll worry about 2016 recruits in 2015.

Says the guy(s) that state "don't worry sony is a lock...don't worry next year we loaded" I think the point is that these kids a seriously losing interesting in Miami

While they grow up loving the school they won't play for us

If you're a DB Florida is the place to be it seems like. And if you're a RB, Miami is the spot to be.

I think FSU and Alabama are developing better CB's than Florida

Joe Haden, Vernon Hargreaves, Duke Dawson, Marcus Lewis, JC Jacson, Jalen Tabor, all say hi 👋👋👋

Marcus Lewis and Tabor got developed?

Oops, those are just the CB's that are better, but Hargreaves and Haden are better than anybody Alabama or FSU has. LSU develops the best DB's.

UF has a horrible season = loses few 5 stars but gets few to compensate
UF has a coach fired for NCAA violation = flips a top commit from Miami to UF

am I missing something here?!

I don't care about a 2016 recruit like most here but what bothers me is a day after learn we turn them in for a recruiting violation they come back and steal a top recruit from us.That's their coaching staff giving the middle finger and saying FU to ours.

Advertisement
If you're a DB Florida is the place to be it seems like. And if you're a RB, Miami is the spot to be.

Joe Haden, Vernon Hargreaves, Duke Dawson, Marcus Lewis, JC Jacson, Jalen Tabor, all say hi

Oops, those are just the CB's that are better, but Hargreaves and Haden are better than anybody Alabama or FSU has. LSU develops the best DB's.

FSU has two top 3 CBs this year and had Joyner last year and Rhodes year before that. I would put them ahead of UF who has had all their CBs regress and drop in draft stock lately. (Hargreaves got worse as the season went on even) LSU can't keep a DB on the team lately.

Also I am thinking you are a undercover gator like your rep suggests.

The original Chauncey Gardiner.

[video]http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/8734/Being-There-Original-Trailer-.html[/video]

Advertisement
Was hoping it would be someone else when I read the thread title.

T-Rob does it again.[/

One of the many reason we should hire as our D Cord.

T Rob can't coach for **** so kill that DC noise

Not going to comment on his coaching acumen, but he's a savage recruiter who would have us playing a far more physical and aggressive style of football in the back end.

That's two major pluses right off the jump, especially compared to the individual who currently holds that position for us. Won't mention his name.

Joe Haden, Vernon Hargreaves, Duke Dawson, Marcus Lewis, JC Jacson, Jalen Tabor, all say hi

FSU has two top 3 CBs this year and had Joyner last year and Rhodes year before that. I would put them ahead of UF who has had all their CBs regress and drop in draft stock lately. (Hargreaves got worse as the season went on even) LSU can't keep a DB on the team lately.

I just keep it 100, call it like I see it. PJ Williams is nice but Not elite. Hargreaves is better than Pj & Darby. And Haden is top 5 in the NFL, maybe top 3 (Sherman & Peterson).

T-Rob does it again.[/

115.gif

116.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hargreaves got worse? No... Playing with walk-ons in the front 7 made him vulnerable but that dude balled a year long... Purifoy and Roberson did not regress... They played the same way throughout their careers and was always over-hyped... UF lost their 2012 game against UGA because of Purifoy taking bad angles... The guy only had 1 pick throughout his career... They didn't regress, they were never that good but they were more formidable than us...

Rhodes was a bad man... Joyner was suspect in coverage but FSU does have a strong secondary that is better than UF's... Too be fair UF hasn't had a good pair of corners since Jenkins and Haden...

As for Bama, I was never impressed with the coverage of their corners... They were head hunters but struggled in coverage to me...

T-Rob does it again.[/

Not going to comment on his coaching acumen, but he's a savage recruiter who would have us playing a far more physical and aggressive style of football in the back end.

That's two major pluses right off the jump, especially compared to the individual who currently holds that position for us. Won't mention his name.

Recruiter...yes he is a great recruiter.....but with all of those talented and high ranked CB's he coached how many has been drafted and developed into NFL caliber players?

T-Rob does it again.[/

Recruiter...yes he is a great recruiter.....but with all of those talented and high ranked CB's he coached how many has been drafted and developed into NFL caliber players?
Well he has been at UF for three years. Matt Elam Josh Evans Jalen Watkins were drafted. Roberson and Purifoy didnt get drafted because they were smoking weed doing bath salts and ran slow 40 times. UF has also been in the top 10 in defensive passing efficiency the last three years. So if you say those guys suck you would have to give Muschamp and Trob credit for the results on the field.

Last edited:

Well he has been at UF for three year. Matt Elam Josh Evans Jalen Watkins were drafted. Roberson and Purifoy didnt get drafted because they were smoking weed doing bath salts and ran slow 40 times. UF has also been in the top 10 in defensive passing efficiency the last three years. So if you say those guys suck you would have to give Muschamp and Trob credit for the results on the field.

Roberson and Purifoy was so overrated it was a shame... Evans was practically a bust until his last season... I'll give the UF staff credit for coaching them up... When I saw Lerwntee McCray lining up at de and contributing, I knew they had a good defensive staff...

Advertisement
Back