Decommit

kids a beast. dam that sucks
HUGE loss

Dont worry AG will be in NJ this weekend looking to replace him :ibisroflmao:

Look at that, another our "coaching staff likes to recruit in New Jersey" joke. I'm more embarrassed for the person who decided to click the like button on this one.

Its sad when a supposed Canes fan is happy when a elite player decommits

Who is happy ? It ****es me off that AG and staff continue to lose top FL players but what ****es me off more that they spend more time in NJ recruiting a bunch of pussies over their own home state?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of you who say that it's 2016 so who cares? You should because this kids a baller and very unlikely we get him back.

Only db 's I'm concern about is J. Johnson, T.Irvin, T.Cole, D.Davis, and C. Davis. I'll worry about 2016 recruits in 2015.

Only db 's I'm concern about is J. Johnson, T.Irvin, T.Cole, D.Davis, and C. Davis. I'll worry about 2016 recruits in 2015.

It doesnt concern you that this staff seems to lose ballers? Will you be concerned if they strike out on these guys you just mentioned?

If you're a DB Florida is the place to be it seems like. And if you're a RB, Miami is the spot to be.

Advertisement

It doesnt concern you that this staff seems to lose ballers? Will you be concerned if they strike out on these guys you just mentioned?

It does concern me. But, I'm more concern on the reason why we are losing mostly our "SFL" recruits and not any one else.

Advertisement
This must be retaliation for getting the Joker fired, lol!

Last edited:
This coaching staff has me at full blown maximum over rustle almost every time I come to this forum.

Advertisement
"It’s a great, it’s nice," Gardner said of Florida. "I mean it’s really the place to be if you want to be here."

112.gif

I mean he is a 2016 kid but got **** we just can't afford to lose studs like this. I can already see the 'you don't lose something you really never had' comment. At least we snagged Dexter from them, but that might be premature.

Who cares seriously this kid is going to be easy to replace personally was not impressed with his film

We can also look on the bright side. It opens the door for a s Fla kid we love oh so Much. It crazy we lost both out 2016 commits in 2 days. One good one bad.

Advertisement
Back