Dear FSU...

Anyone dumb enough to think it matters if FSU is ranked or not when we beat them is dumb a fuq and just exposed themselves as FSU fans.

There is no benefit to us for FSU beating Bama. NONE.

We make the playoffs if we win out regardless.

Advertisement
or we could take them out of the playoff conversation completely by giving them a second loss in the first month of the season. 12-1 with an acc championship will lock up a playoff spot, regardless of fsu's results. i hope they go 0-12 and get riddled with injuries every year.

How can anybody want FSU to win one of the biggest games of the season? You're talking about a Primetime game vs the #1 team on Kickoff weekend. You want our biggest rival to win that one? Seriously?

I would rather them be 1-2 and out of the playoff talk by week 3.

How can anybody want FSU to win one of the biggest games of the season? You're talking about a Primetime game vs the #1 team on Kickoff weekend. You want our biggest rival to win that one? Seriously?

I would rather them be 1-2 and out of the playoff talk by week 3.

There is seriously NO REBUTTAL to this. none. its abusrd

Advertisement
We might not end up with a marquee win if FSU, ND, VT all go 9-3...but that's not our fault. And we'd have the acc title game against FSU, Clemson or Louisville as more ammo if it gets to that point. Would Alabama fans ever root for Auburn? Ohio State fans root for Michigan?

It goes against CANE blood to root for either F$Who or the Turds, just cannot do it.

Yes, Clown. You must not know the History and hate of Miami! I didnt say undefeated, whole different story. Some of you are saying 12-1. 12-1 probably will get Miami a nice Bowl is FSU loses 3 games. Committee will clown Miami by saying they beat a bunch of highschool teams, an average FSU team, Loss to VT or ND I assume. They will put an undefeated Northwestern in before us 100%. Miami just needs to smash FSU, Hope FSU wins all other games, get them in ACC Championship and Smash them again. That my fellow Cane friend is a perfect case scenario

Take care of business on 9/2 because on 9/16 I want that #1 to be next to your name for the whole world to see. I want everyone in the whole country to be talking about how great FSU is after beating the Invincible Tide and how nobody, especially Miami has a chance this year.

Because we're coming to Tallahassee to make a statement.
Not to FSU.
Not to the ACC

To the NCAA:

You had your shot.
You should have killed us when you had the chance.

Times up.

tumblr_mhoc0kKtVx1qfoz5to1_500.gif

I'll agree with the FSU winning part. People on this board are so shortsighted. FSU beating Bama helps Miami. No one can argue against that point. If you want them to lose every game after Miami, that works for me.

As far as making a statement, we are not "back" or made any statements until we win a national title and that is not happening this year.

We might not end up with a marquee win if FSU, ND, VT all go 9-3...but that's not our fault. And we'd have the acc title game against FSU, Clemson or Louisville as more ammo if it gets to that point. Would Alabama fans ever root for Auburn? Ohio State fans root for Michigan?

Wait. I'm confused. I want FSU to win one game, you want FSU to win 9...and I should be banned?

You should be banned and sooner rather than later AMF.

Advertisement
Take care of business on 9/2 because on 9/16 I want that #1 to be next to your name for the whole world to see. I want everyone in the whole country to be talking about how great FSU is after beating the Invincible Tide and how nobody, especially Miami has a chance this year.

Not to FSU.
Not to the ACC

To the NCAA:

You had your shot.

Times up.

I'll agree with the FSU winning part. People on this board are so shortsighted. FSU beating Bama helps Miami. No one can argue against that point. If you want them to lose every game after Miami, that works for me.

As far as making a statement, we are not "back" or made any statements until we win a national title and that is not happening this year.

So we beat an undefeated FSU then they lose 8 straight and you think that is a statement........is that the same statement as when we beat a supposedly good undefeated UF team a few years ago and then they crapped the bed?

Anyone dumb enough to think it matters if FSU is ranked or not when we beat them is dumb a fuq and just exposed themselves as FSU fans.

What if they are ranked number one when Miami plays them? And what if Miami beats that number one team? What would that win---a win against the number one ranked team in the country on primetime television---do for Miami?

Advertisement
Take care of business on 9/2 because on 9/16 I want that [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] to be next to your name for the whole world to see. I want everyone in the whole country to be talking about how great FSU is after beating the Invincible Tide and how nobody, especially Miami has a chance this year.

Not to FSU.
Not to the ACC

To the NCAA:

You had your shot.

Times up.

If a national title is not happening this year then how does FSU winning help us? The only way it could help us is with playoff talk and that doesn't matter to me because I don't see us winning it all this year anyway.

But you say it helps Miami and then say the title isn't happening. So in other words, it just helps FSU in recruiting and with their playoff chances to win a huge game in primetime vs the #1 team. We're not shortsided. Every FSU loss helps Miami.

Yes, Clown. You must not know the History and hate of Miami! I didnt say undefeated, whole different story. Some of you are saying 12-1. 12-1 probably will get Miami a nice Bowl is FSU loses 3 games. Committee will clown Miami by saying they beat a bunch of highschool teams, an average FSU team, Loss to VT or ND I assume. They will put an undefeated Northwestern in before us 100%. Miami just needs to smash FSU, Hope FSU wins all other games, get them in ACC Championship and Smash them again. That my fellow Cane friend is a perfect case scenario

shut the **** up this makes absolutely no sense and wont ever happen.

Miami Hurricane fans actually rooting for FSU. Nope, can't be. Trolls, only thing that makes sense.

Advertisement
The result of the FSU Bama game will not be the difference between us making or not making the playoff. The end. **** FSU.

What if they are ranked number one when Miami plays them? And what if Miami beats that number one team? What would that win---a win against the number one ranked team in the country on primetime television---do for Miami?

It does a buttload more than a win over a one-loss team.

Alabama is already going to beat them up for us - tenderize them a bit - and if FSU wins, they'll be ranked #1 .

If FSU loses - they'll fall down in the second half of the top ten - IF they play them close.

The name of the game is to beat higher ranked opponents. Quality of wins. You know the drill.

Some of you can only see about three feet in front of you.

Advertisement
Back