Dear FSU...

They bout to get smashed by bama. I just hope that frenchy makes it to our game in one piece so we can beat the **** outta him

Advertisement
What about on 10/14 vs Duke or on 10/21 vs Louisville, or 11/11 vs Clemson?

This is why valuing SOS over the rivalry ends up making you look crazy.

The whole FSU undefeated thing only helps our SOS if they lose to us & then win the rest of their games in the season.

You're essentially arguing in favor of FSU going 11-1... So, go Noles right? Lol smh

Not at all. I could essentially not care less what the rest of the teams do. If we play ball like we're capable of, it's not going to matter what anybody else does anyway. And if we don't, the point will be moot. I just hate FSU with a passion. I want them to feel like conquerors right before we invade their home and step on their necks. I want to kill their dreams. I want to see tears. We've lost 7 in a row to those ba$tards, but none of those would be as big as us beating them in their house while they were ranked #1 and had basically been preemptively crowned king. Few games in our storied rivalry would have as much lasting impact.

Advertisement
Take care of business on 9/2
tenor.gif

f$u got these sissies bleeding. They can't even see the benefit of Miami kicking the number one team in the nation's *** in their house!! In prime time too?

Now, if you think Miami can't beat an f$u team that beat bama, you should stay bent over.

I hope FSU loses every game except to UF

UF just lose every game

OSU lose every game

Miami Take everything, and reclaim that number 1 spot

A callout thread asking a rival to pretty please win.

Yeebus, could you be any more of a cuck?

How does them losing to Alabama, by 20 as some here suggest, benefit us in any way whether we win or get beat again? Call it what you want, but hoping a team that's going to be favored against us to lose every other game doesn't say much about us.

Well ****. Maybe they drop the ULM game too. That way when we beat them we can hear for at least a year how it really didn't matter because they weren't very good this year anyway. Or they beat us for the 8th year in a row after starting the season 0-2 and they start flying the banners again.

Yes. My apologies. Your logic is sound. Either of these outcomes would be far superior to what I suggested. Please forgive me, masters. From now on I'll be sure to clear my opinions with the masters before I form them.

Advertisement
AL, GA, OSU and Clemson are more of a threat to our recruiting than FSU or Florida. Few of our 19 commits were considering FSU over the others I listed. We don't play GA, OSU OR Clemson, so we need others (like FSU) to take care of our business there for us. We just need to take care of our own business and beat FSU.

I want FSU to win the Atlantic just so we can beat them at least twice in the same year. But, that's me. (Then there's my dream scenario where they make CFP with us and we beat them again. Again, that's me.)

Lol yeah lets root for Fsu to beat Bama. I'm sure that will help us with recruting you ****ing ******. 0-12 every single last year for FSU. Maybe 1 win vs the Gayturds if you wanna root for them. Other then that you never should be rooting for those scumbags.

Yeah because curb stomping the #1 team in their house on ESPN during prime time has a way of ruining recruiting. We're doomed if that happens.

DOOMED I SAY!

What about on 10/14 vs Duke or on 10/21 vs Louisville, or 11/11 vs Clemson?

This is why valuing SOS over the rivalry ends up making you look crazy.

The whole FSU undefeated thing only helps our SOS if they lose to us & then win the rest of their games in the season.

You're essentially arguing in favor of FSU going 11-1... So, go Noles right? Lol smh

As long as that one L comes against us during prime time?

Is this a trick question?

If Miami is out of the playoff discussion, then roll tide. Otherwise, I'm concerned that FSU is going to be the only ranked team we face this season.

Advertisement
Remember beating UF and then as the year unfolded, they turned out to be a garbage 4-8 team and that win didn't really seem that great anymore?

If Miami is out of the playoff discussion, then roll tide. Otherwise, I'm concerned that FSU is going to be the only ranked team we face this season.

This. We don't have the schedule to be a playoff contender unless Narduzzi emerges as a legit HC, ND rises from the ashes, or Paul Johnson gets off his deathbed.

The only other way is to have a blazing offense and or top 10 defense.

This. We don't have the schedule to be a playoff contender unless Narduzzi emerges as a legit HC, ND rises from the ashes, or Paul Johnson gets off his deathbed.

The only other way is to have a blazing offense and or top 10 defense.

If you feel Miami is going to drop at least two regular season games and be completely out of the hunt for a playoff spot, then strength of schedule shouldn't matter. If you believe Miami can make a playoff run, than it's in their best interest to have as many marquee wins as possible.

Advertisement
Remember the *** whooping Ole **** put on them in that first half? Alabama is gonna repeat that, but they won't come back in this game. No Dalvin Cook an inexperienced oline and wide receivers equals beat down. Book it

I understand this argument. However, what we can root for without selling our souls to our arch rival is hoping that ND, VT, Pitt are ranked in November when we play them - then things should take care of themselves.

Advertisement
Back